Hotels.com
Trip.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews great location dorm room patpong night market common areas silom
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Everything was clean, it was close to the BTS. I stayed for around 5 days and everything was great!

Date of stay: June 2011
Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank allenseol
Reviewed June 17, 2011

This hostel is "more than a hostel" as they say. I really enjoyed my stay there, everything was great: comfy bed, clean, designed, friendly and helpful staff, great location... I'll definitely stay there again for my next stay in Bangkok. Go for it too!

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank aveyrier87
Reviewed June 16, 2011

its a great hostel and really worth to stay in heart of bangkok , super clean and friendly staff nice and cool sitting area really make me stay here many times and meet many more travellers and have great stay in HQ , i recomend it if ur going to bangkok , thank u good and all other staff to make my stay in bangkok wonderfull! naveed. london & pakistan.

Room tip: this hostel is value for money in bangkok !
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Naveed C
Reviewed May 31, 2011

This hostel on Silom Soi 3 is perfectly located to discover the diversity & nightlife of the Silom & Surawong area od Bangkok. Very helpful staff, clean rooms, free internet available, wifi in rooms, you really cannot beat this for value! Will definately stay again next time I´m in Bangkok.

Room tip: Go with friends & share a 4 person dormitory!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank PattayaHotmale
Reviewed May 19, 2011

To HQ teams,
THANK YOU…..
You’re friendly; your service is nice…. HQ environment is clean, comfort and it’s awesome…..

HQ had provided a very sweet and special accommodation to me and my husband.
It was a very unforgettable moment for us. We will promote to all our friends to stay in HQ when ever they go to Bangkok.

Thanks again for everything…hope to see you all soon!

Shane & Edvin . Malaysia