Tripadvisor
Bangkok
2,773 results
All reviews goji m club queens park quan spa huge hotel north tower lounge staff the executive lounge phrom phong bts station rooftop bar emporium mall special thanks lounge access f b amazing hotel breakfast buffet city view
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was truly a pleasure staying at your hotel this past week. I have stayed and lived in Thailand-when I worked at an international school.

I have stayed at other 5 star hotels in Bangkok and I felt that the stay at your hotel was excellent, warm and welcoming.

I especially appreciated the omelette chef at the Executive Lounge on the 27th floor. My omelettes were wonderfully crafted and her friendly and cheery demeanor along with all of the other Executive Lounge staff made my experience the very best.

I chose to visit the Executive Lounge for all the meals that I could since the atmosphere was warm and cozy.

Of course my room was excellent. While I would have liked to have had a bathtub, the room design and bathroom area were excellent. The bed and pillow were fantastic.

Thanks so much for a wonderful stay. I truly appreciate the warm Thai spirit and welcome. I look forward to visiting your hotel in 2021.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
BoonyeanAttamana, Manager at Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Daryl I,

Thanks for sharing your experience at our Marriott Marquis Queen's Park.

It is particularly pleasing to know that as experienced and serious travelers that were able to wow you throughout the hotel and create such special moments and memories.

Trust we will see you back again for another wonderful experience!

已經記不清楚到底入住幾次了
餐食上很像沒有第一次來吃時美味
但這裡依舊是我在曼谷的首選飯店

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear 408emeraldc,

Thanks for sharing your experience at our Marriott Marquis Queen's Park!

Great to know that our brilliant host, Hoon and team were so engaging and they were well looked after you. They are very passionate about making positive impressions of our hotel and service, and I am glad that you all felt so!

Thank you again for the great story and hope that we will see you back again for another fabulous stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent all the way. Fastest check-in. They gave me every privilege I asked for like early check-in, higher floor (36th], late check-out etc...Thanks. Luxury in every corner. Don't dare to enter their Goji kitchen bar if you are on the diet, you will be seduced by unlimited choices of food and lovely staff.
Rooms are modern and equipped with all amenities. Their housekeeping staff is superb. They are just call away for every need.
Best is their lounge and staff. TOP and BELLA were extraordinary. Always smiling and ready to help. The cherry on the top was MEW, mixologist at the bar who made fantastic cocktails. One cocktail which was not on the menu, she specially made for us. Thanks, MEW.
Last but not least, at check-out time they give us the exact weight for our luggage. Staff at concierge table was excellent.
COMING BACK SOON.

Dear rammulani,

Thank you for sharing your enjoyable experience story at our Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park.

Thank you again for recognizing our housekeeping team, who work tirelessly to insure we have a clean and well maintained room.

Great to know that we can expect to see you again and please let us know when so we can be prepared to welcome you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A beautiful hotel, love everything about it. Clean room, friendly and helpful staff, cosy ambience as well as good location. Walkimg distance to BTS thru Queen's Park. It goes beyond my expectation and I am satisfied.
The concierge and bellmen are super helpful. Mr Pong is a great man. Well done.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Shamil Y

It was our honor to have hosted you for the recent stay, thank you for taking the time to leave us your survey.

I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our team especially from our associate, Khun Pong.

Trust we will see you back again for another wonderful experience!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for a week in a club lounge suite which was very nice although not much light from windows. The club lounge is really good and the staff is helpful and deliver a fabulous service. The do cocktails, wine , food and sparkling wine amongst many other things. Although the hotel is huge it really doesn’t feel like it. You can access the park straight from the back of the hotel which will take you to the sky train station after a 2 minute walk. The sky bar is a great asset albeit the music being a bit loud. There are a lot of restaurants on Soi 22 as well as massage bars and convenience stores. The breakfast is outstanding. So much choice from all parts of the world. There is also a very well stocked bakery on ground floor selling bread, cakes and biscuits.

Dear Susanne A,

How wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to our Marriott Marquis Queen's Park.

Thank you for sharing and hoping that you will find the time to return for another great experience!