Lowest prices for your stay
$13
Free cancellation until 11/07/21
Hotels.com$13
Travelocity$13
CheapTickets$13
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I booked a great deal on agoda.com. The hotel is very close to the airport, offers one-way free shuttle. The staff is friendly and helpful, the room is in good condition, the air conditioning works well. It's not perfect, but what would you expect for $20?
There are a few interesting restaurants with live entertainment and a beer garden within walking distance of the hotel. Great television channel selection too and the Internet is fast and, I think, free.

Date of stay: August 2011
1  Thank pettifog
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Room stank
Bed rock hard
You can hear everything throughout the hotel so sleep is impossible
air con was extremely noisy
curtains didn't block light
TV was old
Shower is a hose out of the wall

On the plus it is cheap, staff friendly and airport transfer was ok

Date of stay: August 2011
2  Thank benhug111
Reviewed September 20, 2010

the round trip pick up to airport is very convenient for travellers just stay one night for transfering flights. we arrived Bangkok airport on around 3:00pm because of flight delay but the hotel people still waiting there with smile. Receiption/chef(for breakfast) is the same woman with good service and smile

Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I arrived at Bangkok airport in a state of exhaustion and didn’t want to wait there six hours till my next flight so went to one of the agents’ desks and asked for the cheapest hotel they had which was the Grand Pinnacle for 1000 baht. I should have negotiated the price but my tired brain forgot and actually I was far more interested in getting to a bed asap than saving a few baht.

The hotel driver turned up a few minutes later and drove me rally-driver style to the hotel in less than 10 minutes. At check-in, with the friendly and helpful receptionsist, I booked a wake up call and transfer back to the airport for later that afternoon (transfers both ways included in the rate I paid). Wifi was included in the price and the connection speed was good. The TV had about 70 channels in various languages including a few in English (but alas no CNN).

The room was small but spotlessly clean with a wardrobe, bed, and large fridge/mini bar. There was some aircraft noise but it wasn’t very loud.

Wake up call came on time, driver came up to my room to collect my backpack and I was soon back at the airport to continue my journey.

I would definitely use this hotel again if I needed somewhere close to the airport to lay my head for a few hours or a night.

Date of stay: August 2010
Reviewed May 6, 2010

We flew in from London and arrived in Bangkok at 7:00pm and though we couldn't find the guy from the hotel that was meant to pick us up we went to the airport info desk and they rang through and he arrived about 5 mins later to take us to the hotel. The hotel is about a 10 min drive away from the airport which is perfect as we had an early flight the next day. The hotel receptionist was very friendly and showed us a timetable for when we could go back to the airport in the morning and she also told us breakfast would be available if we wanted it. The room was a nice size for 3 people, it had huge single beds, a fully stocked fridge if you wanted it, air con(at no extra cost!!!) and a nice clean bathroom. Yes you can hear the planes flying in but its not too bad and if you were half as tired as we were after such a long flight you will go out like a light!
The only thing i had a problem with was not having any contact details for the hotel, i booked on the internet and they didn't have them and when I googled the hotel I couldn't find an email address any where for them. I picked up a business card when I stayed and thought the following information might help people who get stuck in the same position I did.....
Email: grandpinnacle@hotmail.com