“A place worth to try!”

Ranked #336 of 11,162 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Found 5 minutes walking distance from the beginning of Sukhumvit Soi 18, Tacos & Salsa is a hidden Mexican gem in the busy city of Bangkok. A favourite to expats and tourists as well as locals, at Tacos & Salsa we pride ourselves in serving authentic traditional Mexican home-cooked food that "brings Mexico to you". "Mi casa es su casa" Famous for flavourful sizzling Fajitas: marinated boneless steak/chicken or prawns with grilled peppers, guacamole, tortillas, beans and rice, served on a hot plate, all our recipes are prepared as if we were back home in Mexico. Best strong margaritas in town, classic (lime). honey lime, passion fruit, mango, strawberry, tamarind, or spicy diablo. We also offer Margochelas which are margaritas topped off with a Corona beer! A selection of 45+ Tequilas and Mezcal! Salud! Local and Mexican craft beers, make them into Micheladas, by adding our special spicy Mexican tomato mix! Taquitos de carnitas or pork al pastor have that Mexican street-stall taco taste, and are best accompanied with our 5 homemade salsas. Come join us for a flavourful, chill-out Mexican time from 11am to 11pm, daily, we may even have live music on the weekends! For table reservation or more information on group party hosting (our second floor is able to host 25-30 people), please feel free to contact us.
Reviewed June 5, 2013

As it was my second time to bangkok, ive tried this mexican resturant at sukhumit soi 18 at the end of the street, small but nice place. Cosy ambience, servers there were polite. Tried the special margarita, refreshing n worth the price.

There are newer reviews for Tacos & Salsa Mexican Bistro

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Was there with a big group of friends,Excellent food, price is reasonable and the service is fast. Will be there the next time when I'm in Bangkok.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great traditional mexican food at the end of the soi. it's a pity that people dont know too much about this restaurant. Its the real mexican food in Bangkok! Thats my take away every week!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I felt here is just a small dining room, not like a proper Maxican restaurant.
Food also disapointed as taste is so so, but expencive.Fajitos Beef was 500 Baht.
A small bottel of local beer was 100 Baht, altogether paid 1,325 Baht. Addtinally service was also bad, 2 of staff were never concern about us even we were the only customer. They forget to serve beer till I reminded. They recomended guacamole then I ordered but served double because it was served as a side dish of Fajitos Beef , waisted a dish, None of good point for me.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

A very small bistro/restaurant located at the very end of Sukhumvit Soi 18, our first time there but it will not be our last! A good varied menu with the usual dishes, I had a chimichanga which I thought was superb, my wife had a soup & avocado salad which she thoroughly enjoyed, for Bangkok it is very reasonably priced! The staff are knowledgeable and very attentive. Well done keep up the good work!