“I like the services at Smart Suites where the Location is perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Smart Suites

Ranked #112 of 851 Hotels in Bangkok
Singapore River, Singapore
“I like the services at Smart Suites where the Location is perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

This month April 2013 I stayed at the Smart Suites and was welcome by the staff but Miss Nan gave a warm and friendly service. She help me with transport from hotel to airport with perfect service. But the room was a bit small but clean and moderate in price. The internet was perfect in the room which I was staying. I will recommend to all my friends when they come to Bangkok. The food available near the hotel was perfect and the hotel location is near the BTS station.

Lucas Tan

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Bob S, General Manager at Smart Suites, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Its really good hear that you are happy with our hotel services.

You were staying in superior room this time they around 22 sqm in size if you like bigger room for next time please book our Deluxe rooms they are around 28 Sqm.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +6622532993 or bkkrooms@yahoo.com

Thank you again for taking the time to write review for us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

bkkrooms@yahoo.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Muscat, Oman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have been many times here in Bangkok and stayed in defendant hotels but the feeling here is defendant I feel like home all the stuff here are so nice and always smiling and welcoming and specially Miss Ann at the Reception because from the moment of my arrival she was the first stuff I met at the Reception and she was great and she made my day

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Ahmeds A
Bob S, General Manager at Smart Suites, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

We try our best to provide our guest good service & make them feel as they are in home.

bkkrooms@yahoo.com
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

The hotel is on Soi 11 which is in the middle of all the fun festivities and night life. Very close to the MRT and take you to a lot places in Bangkok. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room were updated and spacious *I got the Superior* and the restroom were big and clean. You can open the window out and have fresh air. I would prefer a balcony but that helped a lot to bring some fresh air in the morning or at night. It's hot in bangkok but the a/c was great. They have a 32' LCD TV inside with all of the local and international channel.

The 7/11 right next door so you can get whatever you need anytime. Remember that you can only buy alcohol from 11AM to 3PM and then alcohol sales are no longer available after 11PM. So stock up a few beers and alcohol in your room, they have a refrigerator in the room that makes it cold. *remember to put it on the coldest option*

You're on Soi 11 where there's so many festivities at night. It's close to MRT so do your exploring in the daytime, go back to the hotel to shower, rest up, drink a few shots and head out at night. There's a bunch of Volkswagen van that serve drinks with party music *each van plays different type so up to your preference, Top 40, Hip Hop, House, and etc* A few clubs on Soi 11 too. Bed is definitely a club with a unique decoration. Climax is amazing with live bands singing classic rock to the top 40 hits. I went there one night and it was an awesome place to hang out.

Terminal 21 shopping area is nearby as well if you want to do some shopping. If you need to pull money out of the ATM and don't want to get charge a fee, go to Aeon ATM. Aeon is only located in certain shopping mall so google Aeon ATM location and they will show you a list. This will save you $150 baht.

Back to the hotel, definitely best bang for your buck here. Great location with a new updated hotel. Nice king size bed with new furniture. They have a safebox in the room to put your important things in. Other hotels that are more expensive and I've checked, either it's just the brand of the hotel with outdated room or it's updated but a lot more expensive. Why pay more when you can get this hotel? Definitely staying here again when I'm in Bangkok.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Bob S, General Manager at Smart Suites, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon..

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

If anyone wants a good decent hotel that fits your budget. Smart suites is that hotel.

From the first moment i set foot inside this hotel. Was given a warm greeting by the reception staff who were polite and spoke English.

The room i stayed in was clean, had a nice flat screen tv and aircon. Also the wifi in my room was strong and very fast.

They also provided clean sheets daily and cleaned the room when you was ready. Was never hassled at all by the staff at all.

Location wise. Yes it is at least a 10 minute walk to Nana BTS but to be honest. As long as it is away from main roads and noise. I will not complain.

But finally. Credit to Ann. I left my documents on the reception. And if it was not for Ann. I would have been hundreds of miles away without my passport etc. Ann. You are a superstar and would definately recommend this gem of a hotel. 10 out of 10.

• Stayed April 2013
Bob S, General Manager at Smart Suites, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Leonard,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Nothing to complain about really... The staff is very friendly (props to Ann), the hotel is extremely clean, the rooms are in great condition, everything looks great and there's a 7/11 that's basically inside the hotel. Last but not least, you're on Soi11 which is the best place to be when visiting Bangkok in my opinion. Cheap and delicious food everywhere around, all the fun mobile bars and nightlife at walking distance, real close to BTS and 10 minutes away from the Terminal 21 mall.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Bob S, General Manager at Smart Suites, responded to this review, April 8, 2013

dubai, uae
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Best hotel i have seen, in this place was recommended by my friend Mr. Wahab,
i liked the palce cozy beautiful and clean bathroom.. only a few minutes walk from
all kinds of restaureants and eateris and discos...I met eileen and she is faNTASTIC, warm and
cute,

I love this hotel !!

mohamed saeed

Bob S, General Manager at Smart Suites, responded to this review, April 1, 2013

Paris, Ile-de-France, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

It is my first time to stay in such affordable ,nice and luxurious hotel where eveything is available under the sun and eveything is convenient for me, such as 7 11 exotic foods and clean roomsm good internet especially i met this wonderful lady Eileen very helpful and can speak many languagem she is amazingm her smile can warm a heart.... hotel is lucky with her.
Long live Smart suites....
Thank you smart suites you are very highly recommendable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Bob S, General Manager at Smart Suites, responded to this review, March 23, 2013