Pros : I have requested additional bed in the bed which fit nicely beside the Queen Bed. Clean room & toilet c/w hairdryer, kettle, DVD player & LCD TV. Entertainment & night market last until 2am. Next to Sala Daeng & Silom Station, easily access to many destinations.
Cons: Soft music still can be heard on 6th Floor until 2am, still bearable. Hot shower is not even warm at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D Varee Diva Bally Silom, Bangkok is a design hotel conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok business district, Silom area. With just 10 metres away from Sala Daeng BTS skytrain station, guests staying in this exciting hotel can catch a 20-minute train ride that links to all parts of a bustling city of Bangkok. All 53 fully furnished guestrooms come with a tasteful decor mixing traditional and modern styles, providing guests with a comfortable yet lively environment. The rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed with a various modern conveniences ranging from a flat-screen TV to Wi-Fi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your D Varee Diva Bally Silom, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Studio Suites Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Ballys Studio Hotel Silom