Bally's Studio Suites is a really nice little hotel with a great location. The hotel is right on the main road and right next to the hotel is a Burger King outlet which can be helpful if you are not much into Thai food. The night market starts right from the hotel and we found it to be an added benefit. Also metro rail is closeby and other means of transport are easily available. Though the hotel does not have a swimming pool, but we did not really miss that as we came to Bangkok after visiting Pattaya. The staff is also helpful. Overall a nice hotel which I would reccomend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D Varee Diva Bally Silom, Bangkok is a design hotel conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok business district, Silom area. With just 10 metres away from Sala Daeng BTS skytrain station, guests staying in this exciting hotel can catch a 20-minute train ride that links to all parts of a bustling city of Bangkok. All 53 fully furnished guestrooms come with a tasteful decor mixing traditional and modern styles, providing guests with a comfortable yet lively environment. The rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed with a various modern conveniences ranging from a flat-screen TV to Wi-Fi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your D Varee Diva Bally Silom, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Studio Suites Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Ballys Studio Hotel Silom