This is my fourth stay at this small hotel. Nothing beats the convenience. literally steps away from the BTS train station. Great night life and massages are just steps away. It is opp DJ station so if you are homophobic, you better stay away. I always request for quiet rooms so noise is not necessary a major problem but I do understand others who writes about the noise level cos I once stayed on the 8th floor not facing DJ station & I could still hear some music. If you were to choose rooms like mine. Be warned that there are no windows. I dun really mind. I just need a clean modern room with a nice bathroom, in room safe and overall near the BTS & I'm satisfied. Breakfast is simple but nice. Dun expect much & you will be pleased with this small hotel. I am & I will be going back real soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D Varee Diva Bally Silom, Bangkok is a design hotel conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok business district, Silom area. With just 10 metres away from Sala Daeng BTS skytrain station, guests staying in this exciting hotel can catch a 20-minute train ride that links to all parts of a bustling city of Bangkok. All 53 fully furnished guestrooms come with a tasteful decor mixing traditional and modern styles, providing guests with a comfortable yet lively environment. The rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed with a various modern conveniences ranging from a flat-screen TV to Wi-Fi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your D Varee Diva Bally Silom, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Studio Suites Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Ballys Studio Hotel Silom