“Escape the hustle of Bangkok”
Review of Dahra Beauty & Spa

Dahra Beauty & Spa
Ranked #7 of 483 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Two of us signed up for the full-day spa treatment based on other Trip Advisor reviews and loved it. We highly recommend checking out their website for the monthly specials, which is how we chose our treatments. The spa is located on a busy street but their website directions are spot-on and once you step inside, it's a peaceful, calm atmosphere. We each had our own, private treatment room (not totally common in Asia) including shower. The package we chose included scrub, wrap, massage and facial - all were wonderful. Would definitely return!

2  Thank RickyBobbie

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Went for a thai massage after our golf session before dinner. We have booked in advance but were late due to heavy traffic, it was past their closing hours but they were kind to wait for us. The masseur is professional and gave a good massage on the tired muscles.

2  Thank Dogmastervincent
Reviewed April 8, 2013

After a four hour bike tour, four hours with Aum, my massage therapist at Dahra, were divine. She applied the perfect amount of pressure to relax and rejuvenate my body. She applied heat during the first massage, which was followed by a deliciously cleansing body scrub. Then she massaged me with coconut oil and wrapped me in a blanket. I was so relaxed I fell asleep! The final massage, which included a facial, was simply luxurious. The aroma, room, atmosphere, massage table, music and lighting were perfect. A shower is in the room so guests can take showers after the scrub and wrap, and at the end if desired. I left feeling like a new person! Highly recommended!

1  Thank jdhollinger
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Had a wonderful 2 hour massage. Quiet, professional, very relaxing. Atmosphere was one of the nicest we've been to. Definitely on my list for my next visit. Everyone was wonderful.

1  Thank Janet K
Reviewed March 26, 2013

If you want a Thai massage I can't imagine a better place.
The atmosphere is relaxing just stepping in the door- with a nice glass of water and a fresh pair of sandals. The massage was especially refreshing.
And on top of that, they took care of the kids while we were in session.
I highly recommend booking yourself a 2 hour session.

1  Thank Horustd