“Excellent and Discreet!”

Ranked #6 of 466 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed September 14, 2012

It is lovely place to relax and spend some time with your beloved one. My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Bangkok and we kept hearing many stuff about beauty palaces over there. We stayed at Silom road where Dahra Beauty and Spa is. There are many of them around but Dahra is very different. Services are great. The place is very professional and nobody can see you from the street, so it very discreet. There is no "Happy End" which makes it even more professional and romantic and the staff are well trained and they speak English. Overall it was a great experience. Someone can argue that it is a bit expensive in comparison to the other ones. But I believe that it is worth the money to try it. At the end they offer to everyone a nice cup of tea.

1  Thank jeaneco
There are newer reviews for Dahra Beauty & Spa

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I wanted to spend a day at the spa but didn't want to blow the budget, so was looking for something mid-range, but with decent setting and service.

I thought Dahra Spa was exactly that. I went for the full spa treatment at 50% discount - which was a bargain! - and had a scrub, a wrap, massage and facial. I must admit, I slept through most of it and only woke up to shower between each treatment. The scrub and wrap smelt lovely - good enough to eat! And the massage must have been relaxing, as I was out for the count. The facial was a little dubious, but I didn't break out in spots afterwards, so it was fine.

The setting was nice - mood lighting, clean, with a shower in the room so all very handy.

Of course, you can push the boat out and get 5-star service and setting at 5-star prices, but for a mid-range spa, this was great and I would certainly return.

2  Thank Dashador
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The massage was very good with a seemingly professional therapist who spoke a bit English so that made it easy to explain how I like it. I wasn't amazed by the place though. I wouldn't really call it a "spa" more of a shop. The rooms were quite small and it wasn't cheap either.

1  Thank Ananya M
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I used them me and my wife,The place was clean but the massage was OK, we got 50% discount, the service was ok after discount but without it the price is really high for the services and easy to find better than this place.

2  Thank Moh75
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Last week I had their spa package. A very nice relaxing experience. Easy to find location near the BTS. I will do it again.