“Great value, decent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dahra Beauty & Spa

Dahra Beauty & Spa
Ranked #9 of 423 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Great value, decent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I wanted to spend a day at the spa but didn't want to blow the budget, so was looking for something mid-range, but with decent setting and service.

I thought Dahra Spa was exactly that. I went for the full spa treatment at 50% discount - which was a bargain! - and had a scrub, a wrap, massage and facial. I must admit, I slept through most of it and only woke up to shower between each treatment. The scrub and wrap smelt lovely - good enough to eat! And the massage must have been relaxing, as I was out for the count. The facial was a little dubious, but I didn't break out in spots afterwards, so it was fine.

The setting was nice - mood lighting, clean, with a shower in the room so all very handy.

Of course, you can push the boat out and get 5-star service and setting at 5-star prices, but for a mid-range spa, this was great and I would certainly return.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Dashador

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice massage”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

The massage was very good with a seemingly professional therapist who spoke a bit English so that made it easy to explain how I like it. I wasn't amazed by the place though. I wouldn't really call it a "spa" more of a shop. The rooms were quite small and it wasn't cheap either.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ananya M
Saudi Arabia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Good but not great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

I used them me and my wife,The place was clean but the massage was OK, we got 50% discount, the service was ok after discount but without it the price is really high for the services and easy to find better than this place.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Moh75
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Good value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

Last week I had their spa package. A very nice relaxing experience. Easy to find location near the BTS. I will do it again.

Visited June 2012
London
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good quality spa, quality treatment and good service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

I had a manicure and pedicure when I visited the spa a few days ago. It was excellently carried out by Laa(excuse the spelling). She was very good at her job, very thorough, it is one of the best manacure and pedicure's I have had. Laa was friendly enough without disturbing the relaxation. The only gripe; receptionist could have been warmer and a welcome drink or offer of a drink would have been appreciated as I was in there a while, I did ask in the end as was in need of some rehydration! It's not the cheapest but I thought it was well worth it.

Visited June 2012