“feel and smell the real Thailand”
Review of Absolute Explorer

Absolute Explorer
Ranked #55 of 246 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: My Way Travel are specialized in tailor-made travel itineraries for discerning travelers seeking authentic experiences in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

just 1 hour by train you will discover the real wonderfull Thailand, the country side at is best! ride bike in peacefull road between rice field and fish pond, smell and eat herb and fruit from the nuture and eat good lunch in spechial location above the srimp pool.
private nice tour guide. warmly recommanded!

1  Thank bartravelIsrael
absolutett, Front Office Manager at Absolute Explorer, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear BarttravelIsrael,

Thanks for sharing your lovely Thailand tour experience with us here! This is the best rewards we want. I have shared your warm words with our guides, they are so happy to know that you are satisfied with our service.

We really appreciate your recommendation and look forward to see you again in the near future. You are also welcomed to share more with us on our Facebook community.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"clothes"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We went on full day tour to the countryside of Bangkok. I think the tour was very nice, we saw all the rice plantations and you really get an idea of how people live outside the center of Bangkok. Our tour guide was very polite and willing to answer all of our funny questions. We tried new fruit and we had a very tasty meal in a local house in the area.
Don't worry about the required fitness for this tour, because the landscape is as flat as possible. It is very easy, relaxing and you really get a chance to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
The unreliable timetable of the trains does make it difficult to make the most of your time, and you might feel that the tour is ending a bit too soon, but it's still worth it. Great bike-ride.

Dear Mariana,

Greetings from My Way Travel! Your enjoyment and satisfaction of the tour is all we expect.

Kindly let us know if you are coming back to Asia, My Way Travel is more than happy to create more wonderful tour experience together with you!

- Rodolphe ,

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We went on the half day bike ride on a recent trip to Bangkok. It was a fantastic experience especially with a 10 and 7 year old. The bikes are well used but functional and there is a spanner on hand if needed along with constant smiles and local information. We all raved about our day to my husband who had been unable to join us! We would love to try the new cookery tour offered by this company as the food was delicious and the setting so refreshing after a few days in the city. Come rain or shine this is a day to remember - we managed to shelter from the rain with the guide and enjoy an undercover rest! This lingering meant we had to run to catch our scheduled train but it all added to the fun and adventure. Orn was brilliant and took great care of all of us.

Dear Rachel,

Good to know that you enjoyed a happy tour us in Thailand and thanks very much for sharing it with us here.

Thailand is a popular destination all over the world. No matter what kind of traveler you are, you can always get a memorable tour there. With its hospitable people, strong history and culture, you can get a very clear idea about this charming country.

Our guides sent their best regards and we look forward to seeing you and your family again in the near future!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Rice fields, visit of school and wooden house where we ate were great. Bikes were old, brakes did not work well and could not adjusted to my height (1,82 meters). Guide was not taking care of my 2 kids. We nearly got lost. Thai trains are unreliable making an ineficiente use of your time.

1  Thank Marcos R

Dear Marcos,

Dear Ulrike1234,

Warmest greetings from My Way Travel and thank you for your review on Tripadvisor!

Knowing your unsatisfactory, please accept our sincere apology for all inconvenience it caused.

We’re sorry again for the unexpected episode in your journey but also proud for our guides, drivers & travel consultant, as they all did a great job to make sure you trip turn out to be a more smooth one.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 24, 2012

My wife and I were on our Honeymoon in Thailand for 2 weeks in July and came across this bicycle tour. A friend had recommended going on a bicycle tour while in Bangkok. We didn't realize at first that this tour was primarily outside of Bangkok... and what an amazing experience it was! We had a very nice, friendly, knowledgeable tour guide, Panida aka Orn. Orn took us on an adventure starting in a local farmers market in Bangkok in the morning. The market was quite an experience, very interesting (smells and sites!). Then we took a local train ride for about an hour to a village northeast of Bangkok airport. We then road bikes throughout the beautiful countryside and farmlands. Stopping frequently to hear about the fascinating things Orn had to say about the local people, vegetation, and culture. We stopped at a few different places for local snacks & to rest. We then had an excellent meal in a newly constructed house which sits over water. We then worked our way back to Bangkok to call it a day. What a great experience! To top it off, even thought it was the rainy season while we where there, we had sunshine all day!

Thank you so much for the amazing day in the Thailand countryside! Thank you again Orn (and by the way, the lottery ticket we bought on the Train going home didn't end up being a winner, shoot!)

John & Mary Manilla

1  Thank jrmanilla

Dear John & Mary

It's our great honor to choose My Way Travel as travel agence! Thank you for your details reviews in TripAvidsor and your nice words here are absolutely the best encouragement for us to do a much better job in the future!

At My Way Travel, we care about most is the quality our clients experience. Besides Thailand area, we are also experienced in South Asia !

We wish all the best