How to get there:
Arrived BKK, took metro to Phaya Thai Stn (Baht45 per person per way), change to BTS which is about 8-10mins walk to Sanam Pao BTS Stn ( Baht28 per person per way). Alight exit thru exit 3. Walk towards Abloom massage after 7-11 store. It's a 2mins walk & cut thru to exit at the alley behind. Turn left walk about 2-3mins , you'll find yrself at the back entrance of the hotel (not advisable if you are traveling heavy - a lot of stairs to climb down).
I requested for Tower A, as it is "newer". In the room , I had a functioning kitchen including a microwave. Rooms are big & spacious. They are clean. Minimum bathroom amenities. The room I got has only a stand up shower (very big toilet). Gd size cupboards & they also provide iron & ironing board & hair dryer.
An average gym (6am-10pm). 2 treadmills ,1 cross trainer, a rack of free weights . Max weight 10kg dumbbell. Swimming pool is a big enough. Hotel has 2 restaurant - TeaOlive & Abloom cafe.
To get around:
It is easy & convenient, as the train is literally 6-7mins away from the hotel. To get to MBK mall , just head towards Siam Stn & change towards National Stadium Stn. Remember Siam Stn as an interchange . To get to Nana Stn , it's the same line. It is very easy to get around in BKK . Tips: always hv a lot of Baht10 coins. It's used to purchase the train tickets.
By train, it takes you an average about 35-45mins to reach the hotel. By taxi, out of airport- depends on yr luck & traffic jam average 200-300Baht.
On the way out - from hotel to airport , I took a cab . It cost me about Baht220 without tips & minimum traffic jam. Behold , extra charges for the toll gates ( average 70-100Baht). I paid Baht65 or 2 toll gate towards airport via the highway.
I didn't see any restaurants around the vicinity of the hotel or BTS Stn. But the 7-11 is a gd place to stock up , things that you need. I ate out everyday. Venture to find halal food.
On level 5 of MBK Mall, via Tokyu store, you'll find gd halal food. Thai halal food , called Yana restaurant . Service is a ok not bad. Food price , per plate average 160Baht.
Opposite it , is a food court. There are 4 halal joints to chose from - Indian , Indonesian , Western (roasted chicken) & Thai food. Of cos, it is a bit more expensive but you'll get entertain by a live and while you eat!!! ( on weekends) .
Almost all big shopping malls have a halal place to eat.
KFC is halal in BKK .
Near Nana Stn , a lot of halal joints. Over- crowded selling Arabic food & Thai. I find that place over rated & they tend to ver charged tourists. Your call!
Other place to visit:
I believe you know where to go.
I will upload some pictures that i took using Iphone , currently using iPad to write this. Enjoy your trip. Nice place & it's quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abloom is Exclusive Serviced Apartments, situated in low-rise residential enclave of leafy Phahonyothin, offers the peace and tranquility of life outside the city centre with amenities and accessibility usually only found within. With Sanam Pao BTS Station just a pleasant 2-minute walk and Victory Monument Expressway exit a short drive away, the central business district is within easy reach of Abloom. A stroll or sky train stop away are coffee shops, movie theatres and day spas to rival any downtown location, a remarkable range of restaurants offering both upscale dinning, fast food and more homely fare, two hospitals (Phyathai 2 International Hospital and Paolo Saphankwai Hospital) and a supermarket stocked with imported groceries and other luxury goodies. Whether Studio or President Suite, each fully furnished residence at Abloom features optimized space and light – the essence of the very best of contemporary Asian interiors. The well proportioned living and bedroom areas with their teak flooring and Asian textiles lend and inviting feel to all units, the kitchens and bathrooms are both functional and stylish, and the large windows afford a view that is comprised of green treetops and open spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Abloom Exclusive Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abloom Exclusive Serviced Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Abloom Exclusive Serviced Apartments Bangkok