I've stayed with a group of friends in a 3bedroom apartment suite. The living room was long and very spacious. There were 4 toilets in each room with 1 common toilet (without bathing facilities) in the living room. The beds were comfortable except for the twin beds in one of the rooms. The toilets were clean however one of the shower does not supply water (strange~). The room service was nice to provide us with additional key and universal adapters.
The apartment has a very nice swimming pool (1.6m deep) and 1 jacuzzi. Breakfast was provided however the varieties served (buffet style) in the cafeteria could be improved. It's a 5 minutes walk from Sanom Pao BTS (if you know the shortcut thru a massage place). There are nice chicken rice/noodles stalls along the small streets (highly recommended if you want to try street food! Authentic thai style!)
Overall, we have enjoyed our stay there and would definitely recommend big families to consider staying here too. The location is good option for tourist who wants to visit Jatukchap Night Market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abloom is Exclusive Serviced Apartments, situated in low-rise residential enclave of leafy Phahonyothin, offers the peace and tranquility of life outside the city centre with amenities and accessibility usually only found within. With Sanam Pao BTS Station just a pleasant 2-minute walk and Victory Monument Expressway exit a short drive away, the central business district is within easy reach of Abloom. A stroll or sky train stop away are coffee shops, movie theatres and day spas to rival any downtown location, a remarkable range of restaurants offering both upscale dinning, fast food and more homely fare, two hospitals (Phyathai 2 International Hospital and Paolo Saphankwai Hospital) and a supermarket stocked with imported groceries and other luxury goodies. Whether Studio or President Suite, each fully furnished residence at Abloom features optimized space and light – the essence of the very best of contemporary Asian interiors. The well proportioned living and bedroom areas with their teak flooring and Asian textiles lend and inviting feel to all units, the kitchens and bathrooms are both functional and stylish, and the large windows afford a view that is comprised of green treetops and open spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Abloom Exclusive Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abloom Exclusive Serviced Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Abloom Exclusive Serviced Apartments Bangkok