“Large apartement”

Abloom Exclusive Serviced Apartments
Ranked #366 of 881 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed in a three bedroom suite. It was very large, so everybody had plenty of space.
Staff was always smiling and very helpful. The apartement was modern, clean, and on the17th floor we had a nice view over Bangkok.
As mentioned by others, short way to the Sky-Train station. Easy to use, as we had several trips down to Siam Square, among other stations. The swimming pool was nice, but not heated, so the kids did not spend too much time playing there.
The brekfast was ok, and everyone found something to his taste.
For us, this hotel provided very good value for the money spent.
Can highly recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: We aksed for a room on the higher floor, and got one on 17th, which was enough view for us!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank norguy
There are newer reviews for Abloom Exclusive Serviced Apartments

Reviewed May 31, 2012

5 minutes walk from Sanam Pao BTS station (towards Mo-chit :Chatucak Market)
- after 7-eleven, next to nice Thai Massage shop, shortcut via narrow walkway
- door passcode 4840
- turn left after exiting building, 30 metres walk approx on the right side (back of apartment) through the car park

Quiet accomodation and away from noisy crowd, poor breakfast selection only complaint. Pool at level3 with Gym next to it. No additional 3-pin power adaptor so need to put up deposit of 150Baht per adaptor. only 4 x units per floor but door slams shut very loud, might give light sleeper some shock...

Free wifi. Recommended for family stay as there is a functioning kitchen & microwave BUT not equipped with washing machine.

Free 5-minutes Tutuk ride (one-way) to Ari station (one station from Sanam Pao towards Mo-chit) Villa Market for restuarant,retail & supermarket shopping.

Chatuchak weekend market 3 station away at Mo-chit..taxi approx 55-60baht.

For business travellers, try Vic3 round the corner, just 50 metres from the building shortcut exit (turn right instead of left)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank relaxbro
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I stayed in a deluxe room, which was more like a fabulous serviced apartment. A large living area, fitted kitchen and dining area led to a double bed and amazing modern bathroom. All the furnishings were modern and tastefull.
We used the conveniently located bts on a number of occasions traveling into the city and weekend market.
The service was very helpfull, the breakfast was basic but good.
Would highly recommend staying as a couple, group of friends or family.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms are large and well furnished, but if traveling as a large group take the opportunit...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Becky1979
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Our group of 17 booked 2no 2 bed apartments and 2no 3 bed apartments. When we arrived @8am we were told that we could not check-in until 2pm (as standard) the hotel staff were then able to release one of the 2 bed apartments to us early so we could drop our bags or even have some sleep or change.

When we entered the room we were all very happy with what we saw. The apartment was huge, two massive bedrooms and big bathrooms too. The living room was large enough to seat 10 people. All appliances are Samsung and the furniture a rich mahogany.

Later we were then given the 3 bedroom apartments on Levels 18 and 19, these rooms were GRAND! The views from the front and back were breathtaking. You could see for miles. The seating area was huge and one room would accommodate all of us in an evening.

The hotel staffs were helpful and pleasant. The bellboys provided us with shuttle runs to money-exchange banks with good rates.

Sanam Poa skytrain is less than a 5minute walk away. You have to walk past the spa facility which provides a Thai massage service for 300-500 THB for 60mins.

Breakfast was not that good, the food throughout Thailand was great but this was the lowest quality we had from anywhere we had eaten.

The pool is nice and cool, fairly quiet too. It gets shade from the tower but also has sunny areas.

Only snag on the whole trip was we had booked a transfer via the hotel, when we arrived at the airport in BKK the transfer was not there. I had to call the taxi firm who did not speak English and then the hotel. The fee arranged by the hotel for the pickup was 1500thb for an 8 seater one way. On first inspection we were happy to pay this as it was under 200thb per person but after being in BKK for 3 days we felt this price was very high as we would often get a driver of an 8 seater for the whole day for the same price. Also in a couple locations the AC was very leaky, in room 1042 it even flooded my friends bag. And on level 21 there is a guard dog which barks a lot on the stairs (but is behind a secure fence)

Apart from the transfer saga I would highly recommend this apartment, if returning to BKK we would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher up the floor the better the views.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank CheemaSingh
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I was literally jumping when I opened the door... It was nicer than what was post in the reviews... I booked an executive suite n it was fantastic... It's convenient to take a taxi... Pool was a little cold due to the weather... Breakfast was limited but good... Hospitality was great... No regrets at all... Looking forward to come bk... This is the best so far... My whole family loved it from head to toe... Lovely!!!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank YulitaC
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I have lived in the Superior room in my trip to Bangkok. The hotel is near from the BTS that the walking distance is about 5 minutes only I think it is very good that I can take BTS to airport and not taxi ! My room is very big that I have ever lived in such a large area before !

Everything is good including a standard swimming pool and free WI-FI service for more than 1 residents to use the internet service. Moreover, a open kitchen is useful for me if I have bought food from supermarket.

However, there are some weak points also : (1) only 1 room key provided ; (2) the WI-FI always down ! (3) no alarm service ; (4) the breakfast is poor ! (4) No safe guard in swimming pool ! (5) No response when I dial to housekeeping line ! (6) some TV channels are missing.

Anyway, I think I will come again as the room rate is so low that I can accept the weak points of it. Of course, if it can improve, it is good.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank JackBau
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I frequently travel to Bangkok for business and while I enjoy trying out new hotels, somehow I always end up going back to Abloom. I think it represents great value for money especially if you consider it for what it is, a serviced apartment. Breakfast is basic but good and the location is excelletn, only a few minutes from the BTS.
Depending on prices on other hotels Abloom is great value and I belive a good choice, especially if you prefer large room space.

Room Tip: I have visited several room types and I prefer building number 2