Open today: 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Co Van Kessel Bangkok Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Co Van Kessel Bangkok Tours
from $30.00
More Info
from $30.00
More Info
2,326 results
All reviews hour tour great tour bike boat tour classic tour narrow streets nice trip a lot of fun great fun flower market street food chao phraya river wat pho chinatown superman bikes pam stops
Reviewed today via mobile

We did the nine hour tour. It brings you to the most beautiful places around bangkok. Good bikes. Very comfortable for tall people. Our tourguide Dow made it the best experience. She was very enthousiast and knows a lot about bankok and thai culture and histori. It was a very exiting tour. Everything included. Great local food she let us taste everything. Also part of the trip by train and longtailboat. Didn't see other tourists during most parts of the tour.

Everyone in bangkok has to do this, especially the 9 hour tour!!!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked ourselves onto the 5hr bike and boat tour in which we cycled 15km over 5 hours. Included was also a boat ride over the river, then later through canals and back onto the Chao Phraya river. It was excellent, very knowledgable staff. We met at their location downtown and from there chose our bikes. There were 10 people in our group all together and we had two of their staff with us too, one riding at the front and one at the back at all times. The day also included lunch and water at all times. We really saw all of Bangkok. From the city to the suburban streets, canals, markets and the plantation area. I feel like we saw how Bangkok really works and how their people live from day to day.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We have seen a lot of SE Asia already, so this tour wasn't an eye opener for us. The good reviews helped us decide to do this tour, but it was a bit of a let down. The first part through China town was fun and explained well, but the second part outside the city was simple and a bit boring. Because the description said it is including lunch, we expected to have lunch around 2 o'clock, but instead we had lunch around 5 (practically dinner time) and were quite hungry.
45 Euro is way too much money for this tour! If you already spend some days in Bangkok, China Town or Thailand, you don't need this tour. If they offered 20 dollar per tour, it would be a better price and they still make a lot of money!

Reviewed 4 days ago

It's a must. I would travel all the way to Bangkok again just to do this tour. it was unbelievable, interesting, eye opening, enchanting, terrifying - simply the best. We rode in the middle of the new year water festival so we were soaked, but it was fabulous. the staff were amazing and sooo patient, I had to change my bike so they made plans for me to turn back and get re-saddled. they were kind and so helpful. Some of the lanes are simply terrifying to ride down - i came home black and blue, but hadn't ridden in 30 years. Brilliant.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Great experience with super Guide! Thank you!I advice to do the tour in the beginning of your stay in Bangkok, because it covers a lot.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I didn't want to do a tour here because I don't like running in to Dutch people on holiday (I'm Dutch as well), but it was on walking distance from my accomodation so I gave it a try hoping to have a mixed group. They were ALL Dutch, haha. But it's okay as you don't talk to eachother much, mostly you follow the guides. Bob and Maggie were brilliant, very friendly, informative, etc. I must say though, that you do miss out on some information if you're not behind the guide, I was mostly in the back but once behind the guide and he was telling me all this stuff about what we saw. Stops and route are nice, they also provide drinks and (local) snacks. So the tour itself was fun!