Open today: 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM

More Info
from $31.32
More Info
2,528 results
All reviews hour tour great tour bike tour ling ling narrow streets nice trip a lot of fun flower market chinatown boat bikes superman parts pim route pam stops
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Highly recommend this tour to those looking to get on the river and experience some of the outer areas of Bangkok. The tour uses different boats, from fast to slow, to visit multiple local markets to taste local food. Our friendly guide gave all the necessary explanations and took care of us during the whole day.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I booked the 3 hours tour during the afternoon.
It was perfect! The tour is amazing. You see so different things, driving through small roads and see a lot of happy people. I saw places that I would never had seen without them.
Suzy and Tata took really care of us. One is driving in the front and the other one at the end.
Free water is included and also one softdrink. We got some snacks and fruits also. As we visited a temple the gave us a flower and showed us how to prepare them before lying down.
I'm so happy that I booked the tour. I can absolutely recommend it!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

The tour takes you to a variety of neighborhoods in Bangkok. It goes down little alley ways, through old and new parts, canals and the Chao Phraya River. It is extremely well organized with rest spots, plenty of cold drinks a well place toilet stop, and a wonderful local meal. It is not a lot of DIFFICULT cycling, but it does have a number of sharp turns, significant traffic congestión in spots , the need to bring your bike up and down steps, and requires what I would say a moderate level of fitness. The bikes are in good condition and safety is emphasized. I saw parts of Bangkok I never would have seen not for this tour. The group is small and the staff are fun, informative and professional. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Through the back alleys, small streets, undiscovered temples, and local markets of Bangkok — on a bike. Fun!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was my 5th time in Bangkok (getting older) and never took a cycle to see the off track. What a sublime experience. Cycling places I never thought of, getting on the longtail boot of HangoverII..! It was the crew Mia and Meggy who made it special. Meggy has a natuaral tallent to make people happy. Special thnx to her. Be open to where they take you and stop more than Meggy whant’s:-). Beautiful tempels, markets in Chinatown, etc etc. See for your selve!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing customer service. They went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our tour. We were running late due to traffic and they helped us catch up with the rest of the group so we didn't have to miss the tour. Special thanks to our tour guides, Maggy, Mimi, and Point!

Date of experience: January 2019