Open today: 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM

More Info
from $30.75
More Info
4,550 results
All reviews hour tour great tour bicycle tour narrow streets nice trip a lot of fun flower market chinatown boat bikes superman parts pam pim leader route plantation
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Having only one night in Bangkok as a stop over, I wanted to see the City a different way. I've done bike tours before and happened to stumble across this company by doing a google search! Thank goodness I did as the tour was great. It was a group of 6 of us and we wound our way around Chinatown, over the river, through the markets and around to temples. The tour guides were brilliant and had lots of local knowledge. We also stopped off for some street food/drink inc in tour price.

When I return to Bangkok, I would certainly book a tour with this company again.

Highly recommended! ******

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We enjoyed the bicycle very much. Professional team and guide is super! We were travelling for two month, but this is the best experiece of our holiday. Do it you won't regret. It's really nice, when you like biking.

Date of experience: March 2013
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Have been trying this bicycle tour more than ones and can only give my best for that.

Seeing Bangkok from eye hight and seeing a very different Bangkok hidden away from the shopping malls and all the fancy tourists tuff.

Depending of tour, you start in chinatown and driving trough markets and small streets, taking long tail boats and driving through fruits fields..

Excellent tour!

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My sister recommended cvk to me after she had a great trip with them a few years ago. It didn't disappoint - you experience things you wouldn't otherwise and cycle at a relaxed pace following a friendly guide. I feel like we saw the real bangkok; chinatown, flower market, longboat trip, countryside... its really interesting to see people going about their business outside the tourist hot spots. Good drinks and snack stop but not much choice for vegetarians in the lunch. You just shout if you want to stop for photos, someone in our group stopped and bought beautiful flowers at the market. This is a great way to see bangkok, even if it's not your first visit to the city. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

A guided bicycle tour in Bangkok 's Chinatown sound maybe a crazy thing to do. But this tour is fantastic. It takes you through areas of the city you would probably never go by yourself and shows you a side of the city that is very different from the big tourist attractions. This trip can be strongly recommended