All reviewstesco lotusthe main roadstreet foodoasis of calmwe loved our stayswimming poolfree bottled watertaxi driverthai ricekhao san roadroyal palacethe rivernice poolbangkok heatbusy citycentral bangkokstayed here for one night
Reviewed February 27, 2017

Very clean and comfortable, nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The pool was a lovely relief on return to the hotel after a day out. Quiet location, which suited us after busy days, but a 2 minute walk to busy street with lovely street food & markets.

Room Tip: Great showers, lovely & clean. Air con wonderful.
Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Alison H
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Me and my sister stayed one day and night at our first day in Thailand. Very good place. The staff was very friendly and helpfull with advise about what to do and see. Not only in Bangkok but also when we travelled on to Kancanaburi.
The room was nice, a little smelly in the bathroom (but only there). We survived. I would still go back.
Very pleasant stay.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

I have very bad opinion about this place,localisation is terrible,through ugly and dirty street,at night with many rats .
I stayed in this hotel just one night but I can not sleep bacause of loud outside (shots !!),barking dogs outside and noisy of fridge.
Even one minute I dont slept there.
When I go to the reception with my problems and want to resign stay there they promise to contact with me ( I was thinking about apologize) but after 2 months-nothing!!
So I dont recommend this place!
It is dirty,also swimming pool but on the page look amazing
Be careful and choose better not like me

Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2017

Charlie house is simple and calm, a sweet place hidden in Bangkok city, The place is as it is displayed in the images, The ambience was good, staff was cooperative,they always had a smile on the face.

The rooms were neat and clean, value for money, They have a good pool inside,comfortable for 3 small families to fit.

They provide with towels when you need to enter the pool. The staff is humble and polite and provides you with adequate information when required.

We enjoyed staying here. They also have a reading room upstairs and facilities to keep luggage when you check out ,and toilets for if you want to use after check out.

The food is limited and need to order in advance as the chef i guess is available for limited duration. The food is tasty, but i would suggest to explore food outside the hotel if you have less time for meals.

They also have money exchange facility. That is one plus point (no doubt the conversion rate varies)

Getting on the highway from hotel is 5 mins walk , where you can take bus or taxi to reach any destination.

Over all I would say it is among st the best hotel to stay at bangkok.

It was my finest stay for me among st phuket,phiphi,krabi and bangkok.

Room Tip: Choose Upper floor rooms to avoid mosquitoes.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2017

Nice place, hidden oasis away from the usual Bangkok frenzy. I would go back anytime. Staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. You can eat there and have your coffee in the morning on the balcony in front of your room.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family