Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$58.11
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience SiamRise Travel
from $58.11
More Info
from $42.39
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2017

My friends and I had great fun to join the canal tour and tour of "Leisure Day of Fisherman House" last week. We visited the lotus pond, fruit farm, sea salt farm, making the rice cracker, riding the long tailed boat, kayaking , had a great seafood lunch..... GoOd is also a good guide and always has the smiling face. Though the price is a little bit high to me , it still worth. I plan to join the tour of "Leisure Day of Fisherman House" in the nearly future as it's not a very good time to see the "small salt hill on the ground" in this season. But the scenery is still very good in the salt farm. If you want to escape the busy life from the concrete city, I highly recommended both tours.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

We took the Chinatown street food tour with Good and it was a really amazing experience! Good adjusted the schedule to a flight we had after perfectly. He is suvh a fun guy and knowledgeable and we learned a lot about the city culture from him and tasted some really nice and unique dishes. He even gave us a ride back to the hotel!
We will defenitely contact him for a trip the next time in Thailand. Highly recommended!!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I did the street food tour through China Town with our guide Good. He was responsive to all of our questions and inquiries leading up to the tour and punctual to meet us outside the subway station. He made sure to accommodate both of our pallets since I am more adventurous and my wife is more picky. We ordered traditional foods from five different street vendors that were all very delicious and authentic, and my wife even tried some of everything! The tour ended at a rooftop bar with a great view of the river and city. I would highly recommend this tour if you want a taste of the Bangkok street food scene because unless you are a local it is very difficult to pick out which vendors have the best or most unique eats and it would be difficult to order if you don't speak Thai. Another great bonus was that Good took photos throughout that we have access to, because we forgot to put our memory card back in our camera, so now we'll always have access to these awesome memories! Thank you so much for an awesome night Good!!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank eramirez5587
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Made a customized daytour yesterday. A combination of walking, a tuk tuk ride, boattrip and taxi ride. Visited the Golden Mount, the Mahakan community, the Handmade Alms Bowl community, the khlongs of Thonburi, the Klong Bang Luang community, the temples of King Taksin. Had a good meal and nice streetfood.
A good and caring guide who brings you to the hidden gems of Bangkok and explains what you see.
Had a great day,
Thanks a lot Thanawut GoOd Supangkaratana.

Date of experience: August 2017
3  Thank 674pieterr
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

A great introduction to China Town and different foods on offer, most of which we probably wouldn't have tried without our guides.
The food was amazing and GoOd, our guide (and he's intern) were very knowledgeable. The pouring rain added to the atmosphere and seats/tables were readily available. The roof top bar at the end of the tour had a great view where we finished our evening with a beer and mango and sticky rice.

Date of experience: July 2017