Tripadvisor
Bangkok
All reviews infinity pool london cab suite guests bedroom residence butler service personal butler phrom phong bts station day bed em quartier guests staying incredible hotel living room hotel shuttle japanese food f b luxury hotel washer and dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020

I love this hotel. Great staff, great food, beautiful room design, 2 pools, great location...
So why in a 5 star hotel suite do they have 3 star showers???
You get two choices - lots of water or hot(ish) water. But not both. A dribble of warm water or a torrent of cold... Ive had better showers in a hostel.
I got the butler to take a look - but that's as good as it gets.
Maybe its hard on the top floors to get water pressure... but dont spend millions building a great hotel and not be able to give guests a decent shower.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

We had a great experience with 137 Pillars. We found not only a great hotel with beautiful rooms but also amazing staff, very professional, welcoming and passionate who made our stay very memorable. The food was very good and we enjoyed the great views from the rooftop infinity pool. We will definitively come back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

I was looking forward to a luxurious stay in 137 Pillars in Bangkok to kick start 2020 due to its renowned reputation in Chiangmai and raving reviews in Trip Advisor. Hence, I didn’t mind paying a premium for a 2 bedrooms residence during the New Year celebration. I thought to myself, it will be all worth it with its prestigious offering. In fact, I wrote to the hotel few days prior to arrival requesting for early check in as I will be traveling to BKK with my 3 months old baby. I was super pleased when 137 replied to say - “Certainly, I will prepare the room”. However during check in, the front desk informed me that the room was not available due to NYE party the night before. I was taken aback and disappointed that a hotel this caliber would missed out on their promise. After much discussion and escalation to the manager, we got to our room. While the stay was ok, it was really nothing to shout about, especially having paid a premium for the room. Oddly, for a new hotel, the residence has shown very bad sign of wear and tear. Sofa is old, bath tub is stained, both bathrooms are extremely tiny, room amenities are not working well, floor boards show signs of tear and even the dish drainer is rusty; other than the brand 137 Pillars there is really nothing luxurious about the offering at all. For USD650 a night, I feel there are many more value for money options in Bangkok. I am hugely disappointed. I should have booked 2 rooms in either Okura Prestige or W Hotel if I had known that the quality of its residence is bad. So if you are not going to book 137 Suites, but is looking for good services residence, then my advice is - please look somewhere else. You are better off paying a fraction in Somerset Residence or Oakwood for that matter. There is also clear demarcation in what is offered to Suites guests and residence guests. Suites guests naturally get better offering - better pool facilities , bar and even breakfast offering. It feels weird.. LOL, lack of a better word - felt like cattle class just because I am here with my family and opted for convenience of services residence.
Also, there is nothing within the vicinity of the hotel. Only Family Mart and 7-11. You will need to travel out by car to BTS Phrom Phong to be able to get some ‘action’. So think twice and think very hard, if you plan to book it’s services residence. It’s really not worth your bucks.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mjc112008
Jakri R, Hotel Manager at 137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Please permit me to extend my sincerest apologies for the series of unsatisfactory experiences you have received at the hands of 137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok during your recent visit. Clearly this is not the kind of service we have built our years of success on and I am very disappointed that we have made you so unhappy with us.

Thank you so much for bringing this important matter to our attention. I hope that you will accept our deepest regret for your unpleasant experience and that it will not mar your overall experience of 137 Pillars Suites & Residences BangkokI

I hope we may welcome you back again on a future occasion, and at that time you may rest assured all will be done to provide the kind of service you would normally expect from 137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok.

With kindest regards,

Jakri Rujirat
Hotel Manager
137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok

Reviewed January 1, 2020

This is my second visit to 137 Pillars, we treated ourselves to a suite as we wanted to use the Sky Pool - what better way to arrive, relax and unwind after a long flight than to have a midnight swim (its open 24hrs).
We had a private Butler Service- and all 3 girls were amazing, nothing was too much bother.
Check in and out super speedy, ALL staff exceptionally friendly and professional, service was 10 out of 10.
Beds and pillows super comfy - linen crisp and soft,
Our room was stunning, I simply cannot fault a thing.

Room tip: If you want to splash out try the suites on floor 32 - they are an amazing experience, you wont be dissapointed.
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2019

I don't get this inspired to write reviews, but 137 Pillars deserves to be in a diferent class.
It's sparkling, efervesent, and timeless, like a good champagne.
The service is spotless, the food remarkably supperb, the views are amazing, the suite is so perfectly designed, that no detail was overlooked.
I have stayed in many Luxury hotels in Bangkok, but this one takes your breath away.
Great location too.

Room tip: All suites are in higher Floors, no noise.
Date of stay: October 2019