“Haven of peace & tranquility”

Au Bon Pain Abulrahim Place
Ranked #4,715 of 11,477 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Silom
Neighborhood: Silom
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I visited this peaceful patisserie & coffee shop for a brief respite from the baking heat of bkk, etc. Products served here were first class. Not to be confused of course with an up market restaurant establishment with a similar name, which I will be sure to try to visit next time I visit bkk.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

One of the sandwiches was okay and the pastries were decent, but the meat in my partner's salad was actually green. We had to return it. Then the soup she ordered was just a mush, that was heated up in a plastic bag in a microwave. In the states Au Bon Pain has a higher standard of quality than this.

Disappointed.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

We are regulars at Au Bon Pain all throughout Bangkok. The coffee is good, my son loves the bagels, my husband loves the wraps and I love the cookies. Everyone is happy!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Reliable baked goods for breakfast or lunch and a relaxing ambience to enjoy coffee or tea

Reviewed February 25, 2012

After a month in Thailand, it was nice to be able to pop into a place that makes great sandwiches, when you need a change from rice! Good selection of toppings and breads and not too expensive. There are a number of these scattered around Bangkok.

Been to Au Bon Pain Abulrahim Place? Share your experiences!