Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2012

king room large great shower incredible staff and just booked for my trip again in november 2012. 1 1/2 blocks away from the sky train 21/2 blocks away from the "nightlife" great bars on sidewalk at midnight be sure to be on sidewalk @ 2.30 when the girls walk by to the sky train (no bar fine) great place!!!

Room tip: get the king room
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank RonE52024
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is a small hotel in the beginning of Sukhumvit 7 and close to Seven Eleven Mini Mart. Excellent. You can find anything in this area. King Size Room : not so Small and Clean

I travelled and stayed in many hotels in various countries and Specially in Thailand. I am always very pleased and impressed with Ever Rich Inn. The services are sincere and polite. T. I would like to specially mention the front staffs and manager. They are always so friendly and sincere. They make me feel homely and they behave as I am one of their relatives.

I left their hotel with tears. I would like to recommend this Ever Rich Inn to all friends and You won't regret to stay here.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Maria F
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Nice location near Nana BTS, closed to Nana Square
Service " EXCELLENT" they are really helpful people,They printed out University Map for me.
I enjoyed their friendship and very good housekeeping etc.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Frank M
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is a hotel right in the middle of Bangkok and close to the sky train which is great. Our room was tiny but very very clean with a small refrigerator. Wife and I did sleep well with little to no noise at night. Staff is friendly to us farang (foreigner) and gave us useful information. Shower
is small and can use a better shower bracket as it is too high for most people (to hang the nozzle or spray device). Prices are rising in Bangkok as more tourists visit Thailand and I hope hotel prices do not go higher. Construction going on in the lobby area in MARCH 2012, but was not a big problem. Would be nice if they would give a wrapped donut to each guest each morning and until 3 pm. It would not cost them alot of money to do that. People sleep late in Bangkok due to the heat of the day, then stay out late at night in cool weather. Yes, i would stay at this hotel again.

Room tip: Rooms are small unless you pay more money.
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JOHN334188
Reviewed June 5, 2012

i had a very pleasant stay at the ever rich inn ,hotel satff very ggod ,situated in the mddle of evrything ,anything you re looking for you get it there .defenitly my hotel in bangkok.

Date of stay: May 2012