Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,426 results
All reviews le meridien latest recipe patpong night market round bed chic bar surawong road the red light district bamboo bar pat pong breakfast buffet silom area sala daeng night life high floor concierge lm gym
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2019

This is a great hotel - almost perfect! The staff are amazing. They fulfill your request within 5 minutes when you call them to bring something - which is nice. The Front Desk staff is also super polite and professional. I gave this four stars because I really think F&B can be better. I opted to dine at Latest Recipe for the first night I'm there, it was underwhelming. There weren't many guests there but it took forever to prepare the meal and it came too salty. The service was OK...the waiter was polite but he didn't offer me water all at all (maybe because I ordered a smoothie) but still. Breakfast is good but the same as every other five-star resort. The room is clean, housekeeping is great but the bathroom leaks water.

All in all, a great place to stay and would be super perfect if the F&B was better for lazy travelers like me who actually want to dine at the hotel instead of going out in Silom Road.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank station415
Reviewed August 25, 2019

Le Meridien is clearly a excellent choice for a business trip in Bangkok. Very well located near Silom and Lumpini Park, check in and check out were efficient, buffet breakfast starts very early and is excellent with a lot of choices. The room is huge with all amenities. The swimming pool is also perfect to have a swim after a long day ! Strongly recommended

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 410xavierg
Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I was taking a cab back to our hotel and the initial quote was 200baht. Not too long after, the cab driver asked for our hotel address again and told us this place was very far, wanted double the amount. We refuse to continue the ride and Thank god we were right outside Le mederien. We went in explain our situation and asked whether can they call us a meter cab.
Not only did they tried to get a meter cab (but was peak hours and couldn’t get one) they check the price of grab..told us it’s 200 baht and they will make sure the driver knew the direction.
While waiting for the grab driver (they apologize for his delay which wasn’t they fault at all), made sure we were comfortable and gave us bottled water.

The staffs was all so helpful, 3 of them (1 girl in polo t and short and 2 guys in long pants and sleeve grey outfit) but I couldn’t remember their name. On duty on the 8th aug around 9pm.

I do hope Le meridian would acknowledge your staffs for their outstanding service.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank christabelwsw
Reviewed August 22, 2019

Every staff member I encountered was extremely professional and super accommodating. The service is incredible. The gym is well equipped
and the breakfastt buffet is huge with a large variety of tasty items... Definitely something for everyone.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Dkm2314
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Although we couldn't get the preferred view for our room, we had excellent days at the Le Meridien Bangkok again (This was the fourth stay there). Well situated in the heart of Silom.
Our Executive room was very clean with comfortable beds. Furthermore a lot of amenities were available. We also used laundry service which was also reliable.
Outstanding is the rich breakfast buffet at the restaurant. Omlette, waffles, coconuts, ice- cream whatever you want... The friendly and attentive service makes you feel welcome and feel good.
In this matter also the "bamboo chic" evening creative hours should be mentioned. Nice drinks and very good service. Ratima and Boonyanut were amazing. They also gave us wonderful tips for Bangkok. We loved it to come to the 4th floor :)
All in all the Le Meridien is in Bangkok our first choice, perhaps next time with a skyline view ;)

Room tip: Executive Room
3  Thank Bernhard W