This hotel has been visited in september 2009. The price of a room in that time was 150.00 CAD$ per night, INCLUDING breakfast.
Le Meridien Bangkok is on a small street, very close to «the red disctrict», although the area was safe.
It is a very clean hotel, with spacious rooms, extremly clean, very well equiped and with a very nice bathroom (which is a change from hotel bathrooms which can be very basic). The bathroom had a beautiful bathtub and a separated shower. From our room which was the basic one, we had a amazing view on the city. The hotel provided the room with 4 x 500ml bottled water everyday, complimentary, and with a daily english newspaper.
Service was impecable, as we can feel the typical Thai hospitality.
Breakfast buffet was simplu delicious, with european and thai style food. It was a very good way to start the day. Breakfast was not included in the basic price, so we had to choose this extra option.
They also have «jungle like sounds» at the main entrance door, which cut the noisy sounds of the city.
Little anecdote: my fiend and I had little trouble with locals (people from Bagkok always try to pull you over into something to get money out of you), and a hotel clerk came outside to help us, with no hesitation. We felt very welcomed at this hotel and they make the stay amazing!
Le Meridien Bangkok in 5 points:
1. Very luxurious and clean hotel
2. 5-star service
3. Delicious breakfast
4. Very good location, in the heart of Bangkok and few minutes walk to interest points
5. Not a very big hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Silom commercial district and just metres from the energetic Patpong Night Market. An innovative restaurants, a bar and a stylish lounge entice guests with menus introducing stimulating cuisine, creative cocktails and an international range of coffee blends. Also available are the intimate meeting rooms, a unique lifestyle floor with Spa, fitness and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Bangkok Hotel Bangkok