Positive feedback: The room was nice, big and good furnitures. A shame the windows couldn't open.
Now on to the negative: 1. tuk tuk didn't work while we were staying at the Aspen Suites. The hotel is hidden away down at the street aprox 1 km from the main road.
2. The bathroom floor always wet due to the bathtub
3. Swimming pool is really situated a bad place, almost no sun, and no chairs to sit outside
4. Wifi is the worst I've ever tried anywhere really, such a shame because I was planning on doing some work.
5. Staff is so impolite, doesn't even look at you when you arrive or leave. Haven't received one smile what so ever even though I stayed for a week.
This is so not Thai-people, and I was very disappointed. I would never come back. Should have returned to the neighbor hotel Solo Sukhumvit, instead of this cold and unpleasant hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 provides 65 spacious rooms and suites designed in a fresh and contemporary style. All of our rooms are brand-new and offer in-room entertainment, LAN and WiFi connections, and a fully-equipped kitchenette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aspen Suites Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Aspen Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Aspen Hotel