$128
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
$242
The Peninsula
1,790 results
All reviewswashing machinegrand suitecentral worlderawan shrinepots and pansliving roomsiam paragonbig ccentre pointbreakfast roomswimming poolwalking distancefull kitchenbts stationsteam roomhigh floormajor shopping malls
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Location near sky train and central world so very convenience. The one bedroom has big space with kitchen, dining table but the toilet flush quite loud, not so much soundproof at bedroom but ok. breakfast was great with variety. Unfortunately part of the pool was under renovation but still enjoy the huge pool and jacuzzi.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
ANON K, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Chanchana B,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for your kind support to Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri and taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us.

I am pleased to know that you have the pleasant stayed and enjoy with our service. However, I would like to express my sincere apology for any inconvenience caused that you have experienced regarding the room facility. I have seriously discussed this issue with the Chief Engineer for improving.

Your kind suggestions are important for us to improve our product and service in order to meet our guest expectation.
For more suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact me at anon.k@gcphotels.com.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We've stayed at hotel Grand Centre Point for 2 nights and were amused by hostility. They gave us free room upgrade for all 4 rooms we had booked! Pool is really nice, everything is clean, big variety of food for breakfast, buffet lunch for about 14 dollars really tasty! We also used hotel's taxi shuttle which was on time and the driver was helpful, as well as we used hotel's tour offer to elephant riding and we were not dissapointed.
Hotel is located close to the BTS station what makes it very convenient. Big shopping centre in walking distance. Can only recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
ANON K, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I am pleased to know that you had an excellent stay with us and enjoyed with our service.

Your review are most gratifying and will be share with our staff and management team. We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Family stay in this hotel. Location is convenience, 5 mins from BTS station. Furthermore, it nears the BIG C , great for family to replish supplies. Room is nice and clean. The washing machine is great during this hot season, can wash and dry all my kids clothes at once.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
ANON K, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018

This is a beautiful condo hotel in a great location! Most managers don’t speak any English! This is ashame because in a hotel where you have travelers from all around the world you should at least have managers that speak basic English. I actually tried to book a room for another stay for an up and coming stay in July and while I was talking to the manager she literally walked away. These people do not understand anything about western culture and don’t appear to have an interest in learning. After she walked away I went around the corner to the Grand Hyatt and booked 4 rooms with them for our next stay for $15,000. Managers there speak English. This is not a language problem but a cultural problem! Hotel was clean with a lot of nice amenities but I will not be staying ever again! Advice to management. Quit! Hire the doorman or the men that carry the bags to the room. They were more courteous! Maybe they can train management.Customer service is Paramount! You are not just there to take our money and ignore us afterwards!

Room Tip: Go around the corner to the Grand Hyatt or ST Regis. They understand western culture.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
ANON K, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri. On behalf of Management team, I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Grande Centre Point, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Your comment regarding the staff behavior is well noted. It is has been brought our attention, please rest assures that all staffs will have extra training to improve their services up to the standard. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

We stayed for 3 nights at the Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri during our stopover holidays from Nepal. The hotel is excellently located and within walking distance to many major shopping centres in Bangkok. The 2 bedrooms apartment is well furnished, spacious and very clean. The staff is courteous and helpful and the facilities, namely SPA, gym, swimming pool and kids' club ensured that the family all have a good time! We like the hotel so much that we have booked to stay there for one week soon.

Room Tip: Spacious, quiet but well locatead
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing Grand Centre Point Ratchadamri as your accommodation choice. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our online survey.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your positive comments with us. In the meantime, I have already shared this great feedback to our team as this will certainly motivate us to keep up the good work.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.