We stayed there for 3 nights.
The location is good. 5 min walk to metro. 10 min walk to Central World, big C, Siam shopping area.The bed is comfortable. I like the room is very clean and spacious. It is very quiet and big the view are nice (we stayed at 29th floor facing the golf course). Swimming poor and sauna are good and open until 10pm. In the lobby there's free drinking water.
Breakfast is buffet with Thai style and American style food. It is good if you only stay one night. But 3 days in row for me is too much same. The wash machine in room doesn't work that well. BUt still i think it worth five point!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. Paradise amid the City of Angels Savour a heavenly stay in an urban paradise where sophisticated, world-class facilities meet heartfelt service. Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri is a refined oasis in the heart of Bangkok. The hotel is just minutes away from the central shopping district of Ratchadamri. Its location offers easy access to local landmarks, diverse entertainment and fine dining options – from the upscale Siam Paragon and CentralWorld designer malls to inexpensive bargains at the ManeeyaCenter, Amarin Plaza and President Tower Arcade. The city’s pulse beats just moments from Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Centre Point Hotel And Residence Ratchadamri
- Grande Centre Point Bangkok