Currently staying in this hotel and wish we could leave and go elsewhere. If you are impressed by huge reception areas that look like airport terminals, a large amount of group booking style clientele and a fancy uniform on staff then this is your place but there is no substance. I have stayed in many hotels in Bangkok and this has been my worst and the most impersonal. From the moment we arrived and our bags were taken from us and loaded onto a bell mans trolley and bought in the lift upstairs with us and simply dropped on the floor where the bell man just stood there with his hands out stretched! I tip usually but I choose when I tip and being told to tip got my back up. This guy was not leaving unless we have him something. He didn't tell us anything about the room, what floor breakfast was on or anything... Just pushed a trolley and stuck his hands out! Breakfast... Please don't bother. If you care even a little bit about your food you will be disappointed. Again, it's quality over substance and just because you have a huge space with lots of chairs and tables like a canteen at work, with a seemingly endless selection of silver trays buffet style does not mean a good breakfast is being provided. Lift up those tray lids and the food is soggy and not hot. No care has gone into the actual quality. I tried to point out that the food iin the buffet trays where cold but they said no it's hot! I told them I was eating it and it was cold but instead of apologising they had a try of the food, realised it was cold and just walked away! I wish I was back at the Sofitel So Hotel where they understand that substance and details is more important than big showy gestures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. Paradise amid the City of Angels Savour a heavenly stay in an urban paradise where sophisticated, world-class facilities meet heartfelt service. Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri is a refined oasis in the heart of Bangkok. The hotel is just minutes away from the central shopping district of Ratchadamri. Its location offers easy access to local landmarks, diverse entertainment and fine dining options – from the upscale Siam Paragon and CentralWorld designer malls to inexpensive bargains at the ManeeyaCenter, Amarin Plaza and President Tower Arcade. The city’s pulse beats just moments from Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Centre Point Hotel And Residence Ratchadamri
- Grande Centre Point Bangkok