We stayed in a one bedroom apartmet, it was very spacious. It had a large kitchen, which also had a washing machine with dryer. The location is excellent, walking distance to Central World and Paragon. The nearest BTS station is a short walk from the hotel. The pool area is great. And the gym is super. We had lunch in the cafe downstairs, which was great. They don't serve any alcohol in this hotel. The breakfast was not so exciting, lots of asian dishes, but no variety in bread, cheese/ham, vegetables etc. They should take a look at some breakfast buffets in other hotels in BK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. Paradise amid the City of Angels Savour a heavenly stay in an urban paradise where sophisticated, world-class facilities meet heartfelt service. Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri is a refined oasis in the heart of Bangkok. The hotel is just minutes away from the central shopping district of Ratchadamri. Its location offers easy access to local landmarks, diverse entertainment and fine dining options – from the upscale Siam Paragon and CentralWorld designer malls to inexpensive bargains at the ManeeyaCenter, Amarin Plaza and President Tower Arcade. The city’s pulse beats just moments from Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Centre Point Hotel And Residence Ratchadamri
- Grande Centre Point Bangkok