" I will be back" was the first thought I have after my first night in Grande Centre Point (Ratchadamri).
My friend and me had selected this hotel, primary reason for its SPA (Rarin Jinda) which we had already booked for. The convenience of having the spa in the same hotel was just to ensure we could return to room for a good sleep after spa.
Was checking into the hotel and the booking staff had made a mistake on my arrival date, I almost had no chance of experiencing my stay at Grande Centre as it was already 100% booked. Luckily, the manager gave me a free upgrade from Grand Deluxe to Grand Suite.
The room is spacious and spotless clean. 2 LCDs TV which kept us occupied.
2 hanging wardrobe which gives us plenty of space for our clothes. Bathroom with lots of shelves which allow us to have plenty of space to place our tolietries.
I must say : It is indeed too comfortable for us and hard to leave a room like this!
This is the place to spend a relax holiday with family/friends/couples.
The spa (Rarin Jinda) is really world class! Regardless the slightly steep price, try it once and you will know it is worth it. (most of my friends who had tried it always return and some even book 3 spas for 3 days)
If you are looking for a hotel to rest and spend most of your time outdoor shopping, you can avoid this hotel. It will be a waste if you do not spend some time in the hotel room to chill and relax.
My experience : The night view from hotel room beats the view from Sky Bar (Lebua at State Tower Hotel) because you do not have to squeeze in a small place to gaze the view.
Hotel separate the crowd from normal travellers and business so the corporate breakfast queue is lesser, the food from corporate bar is of better quality.
There is almost nothing for me to pick on, except : The tissue box in the bathroom is just too small. But that is such a small thing to live with. (remember to get your own tissue box before you check in)
I have to say again: I am SURE to be back in Grande Centre (Ratchadamri) again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. Paradise amid the City of Angels Savour a heavenly stay in an urban paradise where sophisticated, world-class facilities meet heartfelt service. Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri is a refined oasis in the heart of Bangkok. The hotel is just minutes away from the central shopping district of Ratchadamri. Its location offers easy access to local landmarks, diverse entertainment and fine dining options – from the upscale Siam Paragon and CentralWorld designer malls to inexpensive bargains at the ManeeyaCenter, Amarin Plaza and President Tower Arcade. The city’s pulse beats just moments from Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Centre Point Hotel And Residence Ratchadamri
- Grande Centre Point Bangkok