“I will be back!”

Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri
Ranked #105 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed December 29, 2012

" I will be back" was the first thought I have after my first night in Grande Centre Point (Ratchadamri).

My friend and me had selected this hotel, primary reason for its SPA (Rarin Jinda) which we had already booked for. The convenience of having the spa in the same hotel was just to ensure we could return to room for a good sleep after spa.

Was checking into the hotel and the booking staff had made a mistake on my arrival date, I almost had no chance of experiencing my stay at Grande Centre as it was already 100% booked. Luckily, the manager gave me a free upgrade from Grand Deluxe to Grand Suite.

The room is spacious and spotless clean. 2 LCDs TV which kept us occupied.
2 hanging wardrobe which gives us plenty of space for our clothes. Bathroom with lots of shelves which allow us to have plenty of space to place our tolietries.
I must say : It is indeed too comfortable for us and hard to leave a room like this!

Summary :
This is the place to spend a relax holiday with family/friends/couples.
The spa (Rarin Jinda) is really world class! Regardless the slightly steep price, try it once and you will know it is worth it. (most of my friends who had tried it always return and some even book 3 spas for 3 days)
If you are looking for a hotel to rest and spend most of your time outdoor shopping, you can avoid this hotel. It will be a waste if you do not spend some time in the hotel room to chill and relax.
My experience : The night view from hotel room beats the view from Sky Bar (Lebua at State Tower Hotel) because you do not have to squeeze in a small place to gaze the view.
Hotel separate the crowd from normal travellers and business so the corporate breakfast queue is lesser, the food from corporate bar is of better quality.

There is almost nothing for me to pick on, except : The tissue box in the bathroom is just too small. But that is such a small thing to live with. (remember to get your own tissue box before you check in)

I have to say again: I am SURE to be back in Grande Centre (Ratchadamri) again!

Room Tip: Request for a room facing the pool. That is the room with good night view. High floors are good. I w...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

I am glad to heard that you are enjoy to stay with us.We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,682)

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Second time staying here. Clean, large rooms with kitchen facilities including washing machine and free Wifi. Close to BTS station and walkable to shopping malls. Lovely pool and a great breakfast buffet. Highly recommend as it is great value for the price.

• Stayed: December 2012
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is the third Centre Point Property that I have stayed at this month and the first at the Grand Ratchadamri. Like all other Centre Points it offers so much for half of any 5 Star Hotel located on this Road. Little setback from the Road but right next to the Four Seasons, St. Regis and Grand Hyatt Erawan it offers beautiful appointed Studios and Suites.

All Studios and Suites are equiped with a small kitchen, washer and dryer. With free parking and grand service it provides a traveller all he needs while visiting this fun city. Within easy walking to all the great shopping of Central World, Siam Parragon and the local wholesale malls on Pratumwan.

The Spa, Pool and Fitness areas are everything I needed to complete my perfect stay and the breakfast, friendly service and spotless suites make you feel like home. For sure will come back when returning to Bangkok.

Doc Kaelin

Room Tip: I so far have only stayed in the Studio and had an absolutely perfect, comfortable and quite stay!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I choose this hotel because of the location to shopping centres and transport and also because it had a washing machine and was not disappointed. The washing maching/dryer allowed us to wash all our clothes before packing for home. I do not like arrivng home with a suite case of dirty clothes.The breakfast is very good and buffet style with a range of dishes to suit people from various countries. I checked out at 1.00 PM and they and as I was not flying out until 12 midnight they stored my baggage and allowed us to have a shower in the gym before departing for the airport. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay again on my next visit to Bangkok

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Had actually stayed here 2 years ago, but decided to write a review now as I just came back from Bangkok and stayed in a much lousier serviced apartment.
It's about a 80m walk to Ratchadamri BTS which is on the left when you exit the hotel and walk towards the main road. If you turn right, you'll reach Erawan Shrine in about 5 minutes and Central World in a couple more minutes. So I would say location is good.
No complaints about the concierge. Pool is big with a small waddling pool for kids attached. There's also a nice library. Rooms are big and clean. Breakfast is not really good though.

• Stayed: April 2012

Thank you very much for your kind recommendation. Your kind supports are always
and gratefully appreciated. And we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

The location is very convenient, close to BTS stations, erawan temple, many department stores and a very big supermarket. Swimming pool has a Jacuzzi but the water there is a bit cold. It'd be better if they provide warm water. Not many food selection for the buffet breakfast!

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for your kind recommendation.Your kind recommendation are very appreciated, I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel and share your comment to our all staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

one of the best in Bangkok, I was staying there several times coming for business through last 3 years, was always amazing and great. very central location, very nice pool, breakfast is good, easy access to subway - 5-7 min walk, well equiped kitchen, good foodstores nearby, highly recommended

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your kind support to Grande Centre Point Hotel & residence Ratchadamri. I am very glad to heard that you appriciated with our hotel.