“Bad location, slow service”
Review of Nasa Vegas Hotel

Nasa Vegas Hotel
Ranked #718 of 890 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed March 1, 2013

First of all, this is way out of town, especially in traffic hours you could end up sitting an hour in a taxi just to get somewhere. Having a train station nearby does not help that much, it's just going to cause noise when you are trying to sleep in the morning.

Then there is the employees at the font desk that makes you wait way too long both for check in and checkout and don't recognize the order in which the guests were waiting in line. Also, don't dare order room service, they will just mess up the order.

The only good thing is the price. I think it's one of the cheapest hotels in Bangkok with rooms for under 450 baht. So if you are on a tight budget I guess it's ok, just beware of all the negatives.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kae K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,734)

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a 3 star characterless hotel that is widely used by tour agent due to its very cheap price. I stayed here just one night only since our flight was arrived 7pm and in the morning we went to Pattaya. Upon return from Pattaya I stayed at another hotel. I think this is a good hotel for transit or max 2 night stay, the hotel is next to MRT station. The room is big and OK so is the bathroom although they are quite different to the pictures in their website. There are 7-11 and family mart near hotel and some kind of foodcourt/market so getting food is easy

I suggest you not to stay over 2 nights because the staff are like robot, no warm smile/greeting, etc. This can easily ruin your holiday mood. Now check-in and check-out are extremely long not only because there is queue but the process itself takes a lot of time. Take a deep breathe in and out couple times first before check-in or check-out so that it will not ruin your holiday, just take it easy :)

For 1-2 night stay I can recommend this hotel

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank AndreasForever
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The location of the hotel was perfect when coming from the airport. Room was fine for the price. Staff was helpful, hired a taxi for us when we had to go out. However lift only go to 19th floor and we were on 20th floor and had to carry our luggage up one floor

Room Tip: Ask for a room below 19th floor as lift only go to 19th floor, will have to walk up to higher floor
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DesireeCMentor
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I had stayed here for 4 days. I can not express how my experience has been ruined by staying here through out my trip in Bangkok.

As my first ever impression with this hotel, checking in took me 25 minutes... there are only 2 receptionist to serve around 7 people.

My room is 2046 and the big window with the little curtain which isn't big enough to cover the sun light in the morning. I have to wake up at 8pm every morning just because the sun shined straightly to me. The toilet is un-usable, it is stucked. I didn't use the toilet for the last 2 days and I couldn't be bother to complain to the hotel.

The location is not as good as I thought, perhaps I went to Bangkok for the first time so I didn't know the area around. There were 6 taxis refused to take me back to the hotel (from SIlom). Most of them put the price at 200-250 baht. I lucky got a kind one for metered cost at 81 baht. But it does take me 20' to get there. Not an ideal hotel for party goers.

I rarely comment on hotel's services but I do want to write this on your page as I hope you will improve your service. However, do your hotel really look at these comments?

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Worst accommodation ever!! Looks nice from the outisde, inside it looks run down, rooms get worse, reminded me of a scene in a movie were a h@oker is working! Our room stunk, the AC was leaking, there was rubbish in the room that wasn't ours. This place needs a complete make-over. Do not be fooled by the photos, the rooms do not look like this!!

Staff are also rude and unhelpful (except for one guy from conceirge - my hope is that he finds a new job soon).

Internet is expensive for thailand and drops out/server issues.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Claribell
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We didn't book ahead. I wasn't very trusting after reading reviews. The reviews were mostly wrong. Many amenities normally included in the room price are not included here and for good reason. This hotel is quite convenient to Suvarnabhumi Airport - just a few stops away by the airport link rail system. Many international guests stay here and check in and out at odd hours. Many different needs, so the hotel cuts the cost of the rooms to encourage more folks to stay and then charge for the varying amenities.

The room was clean. Check-in was painless - don't be put off by the deposit required, it is returned on check-out (we paid cash and no credit card was necessary for potential charges). Biggest draw-back was the check-out process. Plan to take a bit of extra time on check-out procedure, then you won't be frustrated.

The best rooms (quietest) would be on the north side of the hotel, away from the City Rail Link and the Train. Our room was on the 8th floor and the noise was not obnoxious. It's far enough from the airport that one rarely hears the air traffic, too.

There isn't a lot of local shops for tourist foot traffic, so the hotel restaurant is about it, unless you eat at the 7-11 or the local market. The hotel restaurant is passable. I only had one meal here. There is plenty of parking at the hotel is you are driving.

Room Tip: The best rooms (quietest) would be on the north side of the hotel, away from the City Rail Link and...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank kentpelton
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

On the web this hotel looks lovely. We were very excited to find it at such a good price, because all we wanted was somewhere to relax on our last night in-between travelling back to London from Phuket (by bus) so this was perfect. However on arrival the surrounding area looks really run down and crap with nowhere to eat! Approaching it however it looks lovely and grand including the lobby area which is very nice with fish tanks :) so we were really happy to finally be inside. THEN up to the room we go!! It is disgusting!! You go into the lift thinking luxury but come out into a shabby, dirty, smelly hell hole!! The room was gross!! All it needs is a lick of white paint to sort it out! The beds are not to bad and the shower over the manky bath is quite powerful but the fixtures n fittings are old, drab and dingy looking!! Horrible!! And it feels like you are sleeping on the street it's so loud!! Then to try and find a bite to eat was awful! We ended up walking for 30 mins along the dodgy road to find a Mc Donald's (was worth the mission tho) but we were quite scared!! On a plus tho its right next to the train station to the airport so that was made easy :) if the gave it a quick paint job it would feel so much better, horrible, dull, dirty place!! Oh and the spa isn't open until after 5 so we never got to use it!!

• Stayed: February 2013