“Delicious food and great price!”
Review of Harmonique

Harmonique
Ranked #192 of 10,853 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Silom
Herts
“Delicious food and great price!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We visited this restaurant off the back of tripadvisor reviews and weren't disappointed! We dined here on the first night of our honeymoon in Bangkok as it was quite close to the Sheraton where we were staying. It was easy to find and although we didn't book a table we were welcome in and served quickly.

The food was great - my husband and I both had traditional thai starters which we shared (spring rolls etc) and then I had the green curry and the OH had the red curry. Both were delicious and just the right amount of food. Overall we had starters, one beer and one soft drink, two curries with rice for around £15 total - bargain against London prices! We sat in the courtyard area and both were wearing Deet so came away bite free.

Definitely worth a visit if you're in Bangkok.

Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“What a find! Made my day....”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We discovered Harmonique by chance. While looking for the local ferry point we landed at pier 13. And while walking towards pier 14, we saw cafe Harmonique and decided to go in for a coffee. Right from entry to the food, everything was delightful. A great eclectic exterior and inside decor makes for a lovely quaint afternoon with out of this world food. I found the rest room unbelievably clean. the atmosphere is wonderful too. I prefer the outdoor seating to the indoor, however both are equally awesome. I decided to try the lemongrass tea while my friends tried the cafe latte. It was by far the best lemongrass tea I have ever had. The cafe is also a gift shop with a lovely lady who welcomes you with the warmest smile. I will definitely make it a point to visit this place whenever in the city next.

• Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Best food we had in Bangkok”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This restaurant was suggested to us by a local Tailor and it was close by so we decided to give it a go. On first impressions I was a little hesitant as it was certainly not the best decor in the world, but I can say that the food made up for it. The service is efficient without being friendly. There were many Europeans and locals eating in this establishment. My comments on leaving were...we have to come back again before we leave. We have a great Thai restaurant that we frequent in Australia...and it really good, however this was certainly the best we have had. I would highly recommend it.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Blaise08
Cannes
“Great food...”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a wonderfully eccentric place to eat. The decor is eclectic to say the least, perhaps not to everyones taste but I love it. The menu is varied with great Thai dishes and I can especially recommend the curries. Prices are good, service ok but it can get very busy... staff are friendly and helpful.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank CaptainswifeCannes
London
“Maybe we were unlucky”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We were told to come here by friends who really built it up and said we would have a wonderful meal but unfortunately we were rather disappointed. Perhaps we chose badly but we found the food to be rather bland and more westernised than other places we visited.