“What a find! Made my day....”
Review of Harmonique

Harmonique
Ranked #186 of 10,793 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Silom
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“What a find! Made my day....”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We discovered Harmonique by chance. While looking for the local ferry point we landed at pier 13. And while walking towards pier 14, we saw cafe Harmonique and decided to go in for a coffee. Right from entry to the food, everything was delightful. A great eclectic exterior and inside decor makes for a lovely quaint afternoon with out of this world food. I found the rest room unbelievably clean. the atmosphere is wonderful too. I prefer the outdoor seating to the indoor, however both are equally awesome. I decided to try the lemongrass tea while my friends tried the cafe latte. It was by far the best lemongrass tea I have ever had. The cafe is also a gift shop with a lovely lady who welcomes you with the warmest smile. I will definitely make it a point to visit this place whenever in the city next.

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Best food we had in Bangkok”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This restaurant was suggested to us by a local Tailor and it was close by so we decided to give it a go. On first impressions I was a little hesitant as it was certainly not the best decor in the world, but I can say that the food made up for it. The service is efficient without being friendly. There were many Europeans and locals eating in this establishment. My comments on leaving were...we have to come back again before we leave. We have a great Thai restaurant that we frequent in Australia...and it really good, however this was certainly the best we have had. I would highly recommend it.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Blaise08
Cannes
“Great food...”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a wonderfully eccentric place to eat. The decor is eclectic to say the least, perhaps not to everyones taste but I love it. The menu is varied with great Thai dishes and I can especially recommend the curries. Prices are good, service ok but it can get very busy... staff are friendly and helpful.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank CaptainswifeCannes
London
“Maybe we were unlucky”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We were told to come here by friends who really built it up and said we would have a wonderful meal but unfortunately we were rather disappointed. Perhaps we chose badly but we found the food to be rather bland and more westernised than other places we visited.

“Tranquil Setting - Great Food”
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

After trying some of our old favorites and being disappointed we decided to give Harmonique a try. Glad we did!! The food presented was a taste sensation. Fresh and nice textures. The staff are very friendly. We enjoy time between courses so the service was fine. However, if you are in a hurry or want fast service this may not be for you. The Pad Thai was the best we have tasted. Probably for the price the best Thai food we have had. Only disappointment is that the demand for mango salads and sticky rice and mango desert when we visted meant we missed out on our favorite desert. Pleasant setting with fans but no air-con but it was still very comfortable. This will be the first restaurant we visit when we next come to Bangkok.