“Best Japanese Restaurant I've Ever Had !”

Kisso Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #173 of 11,275 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Kisso now begins its third decade in a stylish setting that’s at once lively and discreet. Strikingly contemporary décor enhances every element, from the main dining area, to the sushi bar to private tatami rooms.Acclaimed chef Shinsuke Yonekawa upholds and expands the Kisso tradition. His menu highlights the seasonal flavours of Japanese cookery and features ingredients imported fresh from Japan.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The ingredient was great with the quality. Every dish was perfect. I'm not in Bangkok but every time I've got the chance to Bangkok I won't miss having some meals here. It was a fourth time for me here. Love the Wagyu Curry - best curry I've ever had with the incredible scent. I always recommend my friends for this restaurant. With all of my positive bias to the taste/atmosphere, this is the best Japanese Restaurant I've Ever Had !

WestinBangkok, Manager at Kisso Japanese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2014

Dear Khun Sonorously,

Thank you for your visit and we really appreciate your rating here, Wagyu Curry Rice is definitely a STAR for Kisso, I also would like recommend Eel & Foie Gras roll which is even tastier!

We are pleased that you enjoyed your time here with our award winning Chef Yonekawa, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon in Kisso.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Was hankering for Japanese food while in Bangkok...saw Kisso on TA so thought we would try it.
Not much atmosphere in the restaurant, I guess that's what you get in a hotel. Sashimi was very tastey, rolls were not impressive. The eel roll was way too rich and delivered without any creativity. A tofu starter was good. Service was efficient though not endearing. Can't say I would rush back so would be remiss of me to recommend to anyone else.

1  Thank Bermondseytravels
Reviewed May 24, 2014

An authentic Japanese restaurant in Bangkok. We went for lunch and half of the customers were Japanese, either visiting or stationed in Bangkok. The lunch box come in a very large portion that we don't have room for dessert. The price is very reasonable, given the good quality and quantity of the food. It is worth a trip.

Dear Khun Kwok Fai L,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback, we glad you have enjoyed your lunch here with us. We will definitely pass this compliment to our Kisso team including our award-winning Chef Yonekawa for his effort.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in Kisso.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Good taste and great service!!! Varieties of menus and superb atmosphere, we enjoy our meal very much.

Dear Khun Nopnee

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback, we glad you have enjoyed your time here with us. We will definitely pass this compliment to our Kisso team as encouragement. Your feedback is a great motivation for the team to do even better.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon in Kisso.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Had a birthday luncheon with a total of nine people. Delicious is a word that only
scratches the surface of how much everyone enjoyed their meal. The atmosphere only added to the fresh, delectable food that we were served. Being in Bangkok, I am always looking for tasty Japanese food. I keep coming back to Kisso though as their food never varies and always so fresh and makes me look forward to my next visit.

Dear Khun George B.,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback, we glad you have enjoyed your time here with us. We will definitely pass this compliment to our Kisso team as encouragement especially to our award-winning Chef Yonekawa. Your feedback is a great motivation for the team to do even better.

Once again, thank you for your continuing support and we look forward to welcoming you back soon at Kisso.