The staff was friendly and breakfast was good and the beds were better than most in Thailand. The suit that was fairly spacious, the waterkettle and mini-fridge in the room were stocked with water, instant coffee and tea for free. The staff was quick to bring more water whe requested. The bathroom was moldy and the area smelled like there was a plastics factory nearby. The walls were dirty and the carpet in the hall stank. They used heavy perfumed cleaners to try to cover it up, didn't work. The air conditioner was noisy, enough to disturb one's sleep when it turned on. There needs to be a fan in the bathroom, and get rid of the carpet in the halls, replace with tiles like in the rooms. I think this would make most guests more satisified with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Where simplicity meets style.” Thematic Accommodation for New Experiences. Imm Fusion, under Imm Hotel Group, represents thematic accommodations for new experiences. The mixture of styles and designs plus individual services creates unique experiences in hospitality. Integrated with Imm Hotel Group’s simplicity and quality, Imm Fusion also provides special living moments with all-around comforts. Imm Fusion Sukhumvit offers travelers who enjoy comfort and a variety of artistic styles. There are three categories of rooms for you to choose from that suits your style and budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Imm Fusion Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imm Fusion Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Imm Fusion Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok