Imm Fusion Sukhumvit
$85
$159
$91
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2013

[+]near to bts on nut and tesco. [-]very strange design. very dark design. many many tourist groups. very noisy in the morning. an indoor swimming pool without sunshine. room facilities is just simple and crude. towels looks old enough. very small 'window'. price not resonable, it only worth not more 990 baths. i booked the room thru sawadee.com with breakfast included. but when i politely ask the reception about this in the morning, they said breakfast was not included!! because there's no free wifi provided that i can't show them my booking in my iphone. i wasn't willing to stay at this hotel for any longer so i just didn't argue and left immediately. sure will not come back and will not recommend to any friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
suntharee, Owner at Imm Fusion Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear nudefashion,

On behalf of all of us here at Imm Fusion Sukhumvit We do appreciate you taking time to review us via tripadvisor. We were sorry to see that you were not completely satisfied during your stay with us and at the same time thank you for drawing or attention to the shortcomings you mentioned.

However, as result of your observation we are a budget hotel and will see how we are able to take directs steps to improve all your comments to improve to better serve our guests.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This was my 3rd stay at imm fusion and, like each time, I did not regret my choice.
This is a perfect hotel if you are looking for a decent priced accommodation close to MRT.
Rooms are not very spacious, you can see that furnitures are not new but the place is quiet and extremely clean. Bed is comfortable, shower has a lot of pressure, and a/c is working well without any noise. Overall a great value for money.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Warmest greeting from Imm Fusion Sukhumvit,
Thank you very much for your support to Imm Fusion Sukhumvit as always. We value our repeat
guests and enjoy seeing you year after year.

However, Please feel free to let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Or please contact us directly for your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming and servicing you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Not worth the price. Not a nice place to stay. Have paid less and got more in BKK. The room is old and shabby, as is the rest of the hotel. The decor is quirky Thai/Indian. There is a pool and some exercise equipment albeit most of it is Out or Order. The pool looked fine. Breakfast was OK. Employees are pleasant but I find most all Thai natives to be nice, part of their culture.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Trevor_C18

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking your time to share your kindness comments us. Your kindness comments, it’s valuables for us.

We appreciate your feedback and promise to continue improving our services in order to make your future stay here even more pleasant and providing a level of service beyond expectations.

We hope to see you again and again in the future times.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I was here for four nights and I find that this is a value for money hotel.

It is 5mins to bts stn, near to tesco and right beside the hotel there's family mart 24hrs. Very convenient even though it is a little bit far from tourist attractions.... haha..

I recommend this hotel for backpackers. As those "who is w high expectations" will not be happy/agree to stay in this "moderate hotel". But I like though. There's also families as well as big groups of bacpackers checking in here..

Anyway, I enjoyed my stay here. The staffs is very friendly & helpful too..

Thank you IMM Fusion Sukhumvit!!!

• Stayed: July 2012

Dear Sir,

On behalf of all of us here Imm Fusion Sukhumvit I would like to thank you for your comments through tripadvisor.com. Your reviews were gratefully and nicely received. This will certainly useful for our future guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Sincerely yours,

Suntharee Techahongsa

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I cannot understand why some people rate this hotel so highly. It has a nice lobby and is close to a BTS station but aside from those points it is rather horrible.

We booked based on it having a pool, but the pool is tiny, very shallow, has no loungers and has a roof (not enjoyable to use).

The rooms are old and poorly maintained. The bed is rock hard and the pillows and sheets are old with holes in them. The AC unit is very noisy and old and my partner and I woke up with sore throats and runny noses each morning.

The breakfast is terrible - essentially continental (be early if you want fruit) with the addition of hard boiled eggs and mystery curry of the day. On all three mornings there was no where to sit as all of the vacant tables still hard dirty dishes on them.

Based on my experience in Thailand this place shouldn't get the positive reviews it does. It is cheap but it is also the least enjoyable hotel I have stayed in for a long time.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank jjswlg
suntharee, Owner at Imm Fusion Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Dear jjswlg,

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance.

Yours sincerely,