Nice hotel right next to On Nut BTS station and Tesco Superstore. Room was fine, shower was awesome. Gym was atrocious, not even a gym really and pool was fine but indoor! Hotel charged me 500 baht (about 12 quid) to keep my room until 9pm on checkout day. Nice hotel, fine for short stay wouldnt want to be there for a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Where simplicity meets style.” Thematic Accommodation for New Experiences. Imm Fusion, under Imm Hotel Group, represents thematic accommodations for new experiences. The mixture of styles and designs plus individual services creates unique experiences in hospitality. Integrated with Imm Hotel Group’s simplicity and quality, Imm Fusion also provides special living moments with all-around comforts. Imm Fusion Sukhumvit offers travelers who enjoy comfort and a variety of artistic styles. There are three categories of rooms for you to choose from that suits your style and budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, HostelWorld, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Imm Fusion Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imm Fusion Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Imm Fusion Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok