Not a bad hotel for the money. We purchased online through Expedia and upgraded to the deluxe room. The deluxe room was still quite small and basic, but very clean. When we first checked into our room we could smell cigarette smoke, despite the fact that the floor was non-smoking. We thought about asking to move rooms, but thought we'd just tough it out considering the price we had paid -- figured we'd put a towel under the door if need be. However, later in the day the smell of cigarette smoke wasn't as noticeable, so we assumed that the smoker had checked out. Our room included a buffet-style breakfast. We got down a little late the next morning and things were quite picked over. We brought it to the attention of the staff and they soon had everything restocked -- it was a good enough breakfast. Other amenities include a cute little bar with a happy hour -- even an exercise room which we did use -- no free-weights, but enough cardio equipment to give your heart a good workout. Pools don't appeal to us, so can't comment on the pool other than to say that it was not much more than a plunge pool and nobody was using it. Hallways are a little dark and dingy. Staff provided us with details on how to get to the hotel from the Bangkok airport via the airport train and the sky train. It's a two minute walk from the station to the hotel, but the one road you cross is very, very busy -- and pretty scary -- but no one ran us over, so all was good and we laughed about it later over a beer. The trains are easy to figure out, inexpensive, clean ... and of course quite crowded. Save your $$ and take the public transportation -- it's a good way to see the city and to experience a bit of the culture too. I would recommend this hotel for travelers who are experienced and savvy, who understand that sometimes all you need is a clean and comfortable bed, and that living without a bit of luxury probably won't kill you -- and it all adds to the sense of adventure. A good little hotel for a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Where simplicity meets style.” Thematic Accommodation for New Experiences. Imm Fusion, under Imm Hotel Group, represents thematic accommodations for new experiences. The mixture of styles and designs plus individual services creates unique experiences in hospitality. Integrated with Imm Hotel Group’s simplicity and quality, Imm Fusion also provides special living moments with all-around comforts. Imm Fusion Sukhumvit offers travelers who enjoy comfort and a variety of artistic styles. There are three categories of rooms for you to choose from that suits your style and budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Imm Fusion Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imm Fusion Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Imm Fusion Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok