I stayed at this place because my Thai friend who lives in the student apartment block approx 100m away suggest i stay here as she heard good things from other friends who has perviously stayed here. She didnt disappoint!!! The beautifully designed hotel is spectacular...from the theme, decor, colour and reception area. Its themed around Moroccan it makes you feel like you really are in Morocco! The reception staff were friendly and attentative and more than willing to take my luggage straight to the room. The reception area and lobby are beautifully designed that it makes you wonder how could a budget hotel look like THIS?! I got to my room and the first thing i noticed was the cute windows. I booked 4 nights here for 750B per night (this rate is unavailable over the internet ANYWHERE). with no breakfast as i would not wake up in time for it haha! Anyway the rooms have a tv and excellent aircon system. The hallways can get a bit hot and humid but its fine once you get to the reception area.
Locals congregate outside a small food stall that a few ppl set up outside to the left of the hotel but they dont bother you at all. The food there was actually quite nice and soooo cheap!
The swimming pool is gorgeous and so are the little rooms on the sides of the reception area. There is a gym that is in great condition - ideal and very useful for gym junkies like myself! Also has self laundry facilities for cheap.
The best thing about this hotel is they give you FREE wifi in ALL the rooms (something that not all high-class hotels offer in BKK) and its surprisingly super FAST! Just get a username and password slip off the reception but remember it expires 48hrs after first log-in but they will gladly give you another one after that.
The hotel is also just 40metre walk to the nearest BTS station - On Nut (just turn right once outside the hotel entrance and you'll see it easily!) so it saves u getting a taxi from all the shopping malls. It just costs about 60B one-way to Siam BTS. At night there's not much to do around the hotel but thats good because no traffic congestion and taxi's or motorbike taxi's can get you anywhere fast. There is however a small interesting night market next to the stairs that lead up to the BTS station of On Nut but it closes about 10pm every night.
For nightlife, there's a few excellent clubs to choose from but it's a taxi ride away. I went to DEMO which was lots of fun and has commercial house. Just remember to dress up and bring passport id cos its an upmarket venue and full of Thai ppl.
Overall, i will be staying here again FOR SURE (im due back in Bangkok Nov 24 - Dec 13th). This time i will be bringing my MacBook to take full advantage of their free fast wifi. If you stay here you wont be disappointed at all!! A MUST STAY!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Where simplicity meets style.” Thematic Accommodation for New Experiences. Imm Fusion, under Imm Hotel Group, represents thematic accommodations for new experiences. The mixture of styles and designs plus individual services creates unique experiences in hospitality. Integrated with Imm Hotel Group’s simplicity and quality, Imm Fusion also provides special living moments with all-around comforts. Imm Fusion Sukhumvit offers travelers who enjoy comfort and a variety of artistic styles. There are three categories of rooms for you to choose from that suits your style and budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Imm Fusion Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imm Fusion Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Imm Fusion Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok