Lowest prices for your stay
$26
Priceline
$22
Agoda.com
$19
Booking.com$26
Hotels.com$26
FindHotel$33
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Checked in on 23rd September. Paid USD 110.07 for 3 nites stay without breakfast.

Hotel: Building is in a very good condition. Exterior is clean. Interior is decorated very nicely with modern furniture. I had a good 1st impression of this hotel.

Location: Hotel is located about 10-15 mins walk from Huai Kwang MRT station. BUT almost ALL cab drivers do not know where Prachauthit Road is even when I showed them the map!! Aaarrghhhh… I can actually go crazy communicating with the local cabbies!! (TIPS: Juz take the train from & to the airport. Its ez & fast!)

Convenience: A lot of shops within 1-5mins walk so u will never go hungry! Breakfast was always from the 7-Eleven next building. 200 baht of food (1 packet sticky rice with fried chicken, 2 packet rice with egg & stir fried diced chicken with basil, 2 tuna sandwiches, 1 chocolate, 4 packets of chips, bottles of water & juices) lasted us till dinner! There’s an ATM machine juz at the entrance of the hotel gate so u will never go out of money! There’s Robinson & Carrefour about 20 mins walk OR 40baht taxi ride from the hotel.

Staffs: Friendly but distant. Check-in was fast & breezy. Check-out was not so breezy coz of a missing bottle opener. Good thing they didn’t start accusing & ransacking my bag. Im sure it will be a not so pleasant scene if they do.

Room: The Studio room is HUGE! Plenty of room/space to run around & throw clothes all over… Closet is big. I like!! :))

Bed: Luv the bed. Not hard & not soft. Nice for me & partner. But the pillows are thin & flat. I woke up with a slight sore neck each morning. Think it wouldn’t hurt if they could throw in more pillows.

Toilet: It is of a gud size. The toiletries smells good. Didn’t expect that of a small hotel. BUT the tub is design with a flat & square top. So each time u shower, the water will not drain out in the tub. It mostly flow down to the floor creating a huge puddle! Luckily it always dry up by the time we got back to the hotel at nite.

Pool: There’s a small pool juz next to the dining area. Definitely not the most strategic place & no privacy at all!

Hotel guests: Mostly local.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank RozaMoss
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I stayed here as 2nd time booked by AGODA same as previous time. This time, I really impressed with their service. I just reminded, I had to call them concerned with my Anniversary before I check in a few day. I contacted K. Su I assumed, she works in Mkt Dept). Can she organize for Honeymoon's style and how much I should pay for extra cost? Due to after work, she will contact me in the next day.

In the next day, she called me many times but my handy was away from me. She has a great service mind. Finally, we had conversation and FOC. Atrium Boutique offered a complimentary for Honeymoon's style. I arrived there late around 9 PM. but housekeeper arranged the room since 6 PM. They afraid, rose's petal may not fresh. Anyway, when I saw the room...me and my bf were impressed a lot for the decoration. Thanks a lot to K. Su, Housekeeper and their colleagues.

They really had a great service and work as team and Buffet Breakfast (even, not too much line).

Weakness points
1. Not good air con system (or brand) : I chose 18 degree. I was not feel any wind at all.

2. No free wireless for Studio room anymore : 1st time, I stayed in Dec 2009. This time, I stayed in Jun 2010 but 100 baht/day. Just 6 months ago...

3. Less indoor parking car : Just 3-5 cars of customers who can park indoor. Otherwise, they reserved for big cars (Chinese / Korean group's tour). They should build canvas which may not cost too much. For people who don't have own car, I recommended to stay in hotel that near main road.

4. Swimming pool should have privacy area : I ain't sure only me that I don't want to swim or get a suntan. In fact, their swimming pool look nice and appropriate to relax but it located in lobby floor near restaurant which not private at all.

- We really impressed for arrangement of our Anniversary but we unexpected for the room size. Both times, we booked for studio room. We got TWO SINGLE BEDS AND BIG SPACE as studio twin on 4th floor. I asked if I wanted to change as 1 king bed. Possible or not? The front officer said, yes but surcharge 200 baht/night. Ah...no, thanks.

This time, we got 1 KING BED AND SMALL SPACE as studio room on 5th floor. I wondered, it is the same type of room. Why we got different space and TWO SINGLE BEDS WITH BIG SPACE has no charge. On the other hand, 1 KING BED AND SMALL SPACE has surcharge.

Date of stay: July 2010