“Unique experience”

Oishi Grand (Siam Discovery Center)
Ranked #457 of 11,964 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Siam
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was taken there as a surprise. I was not sure what to expect. I was totally overwhelmed by the type of service and the organization. There are many Japanese in town however this is a real special Japanese and one should definitely consider trying it. I went there three times in a period of 10 days. I love it. I recommend it.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have just been in the restaurant and had a great dinner. It was full so we had to wait 15 minutes for a table but it was well worth it. For 750 Baht (About 19-20 Euro today) you have all you can eat and non alcoholic drinks. The variaty is pretty good and one of the best we have seen so far. Sushi is of grat quality and made fresh all the time.

My girlfriend loved the fish and i loved the meat (Steaks etc.) and the Squid. The Squid was one of the best ones i have eaten in my life.

Only the desert could be improved. The Cakes dont taste good and there isnt much to choose. Atleast the Ice cream was very delicious.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

oishi, aroy mak mak , good selection food, Great prices and great service. Finally a decent buffet place we will diffo go again........

1  Thank Aeh859
Reviewed July 31, 2013

700 per person is too much for the quality of food and variety of food. But the service was excellent. I saw there was a long line when I went out, we were so lucky that we didn't have to wait in line.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We have visited many times at Oishi Shabushi. So we wanted to try it out, since it is the "grand". Our expectations we high and it wasn't disappointing but not so superb as we thought.

Food is good and there is enough things to choose from, but what comes to sushi / fish the quality could be much more better. Compared to other Japanese sushi buffets the quality is a bit disappointing.

Service wasn't so good as other places, I don't know if it is the place, since it is always full of peoples so maybe stuff are tired or so.

In any case I would go to grand Oishi, since it is a nice experience and yea you will get your tummy full.