Dong Wu Hotel is the best value hotel we have ever stayed in 36 cities/12 countries. Everything is perfect for price of NTD2100/night.
1. The location is good. 5-10 min's walk to Daqiaotou Station, busstop to National Palace Museum (bus 304), Ningxia night market etc.
2. The staff is very nice and considerate, always greeting us one by one. We arrived the hotel in the early morning and they have adviced us to take a rest in the restaurant at basement and 1 hr's later they noticed us immediately to check in when the room are available. They even helped us to free upgrade from standard double room to business double room.
3. The room is great. Almost everything in the bathroom (you did not need to bring anything). Our room has a window near to door but no noise at all.
4. The breakfast is just like what we eat at home. I have nothing to complain on the food as Asian/Chinese. However, the food for western is quite limited.
Overall, we are very satisfied with our 3 nights'stay and would recommend to those who want to look for a economy and comfortable hotel at Taipei.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dong Wu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.