I stayed here based on a colleague's recommendation. They needed to be near the convention area (TWTS) and I needed to go to some meetings in the northeast of the city.
I expected a dumpy, grimy adequate room given that I was only paying about US$110. Instead, I was surprised to find a very plush executive room that was as nice as the Grand Hyatt. The room was great, and the location was central, being in the eastern part of the city. You jst have to get over the fact that you have to go up to a high floor just to get to the lobby.
I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MRT Taipei 101/Taipei World Trade Center,Taipei International Convention Center (TICC),Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) in 5 minutes' walk from Pacific Business Hotel in Xinyi district. For leisure, shopping or dinning in Taipei 101,Viewshow Cinemas,LinJiang Street Night Market, or Mitsukoshi Shopping Complexes and Elephant mountain night scene , you can stroll from hotel with no bustle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Pacific Business Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Business Hotel Taipei
- Pacific Business Center Taipei
- Pacific Business Center Hotel Taipei