I stayed in Pacific Business for the Taipei Marathon. Location is very close to 101 and Civic Center, but a bit far from MRT.
The hotel entrance is pretty small and can be easily missed.
Reception is not big too, but efficiency and friendliness is remarkable.
The rooms size is adequate, with balcony, which is nice for travelers who want fresh air. The only problem is the air con compressor is installed in the balcony, so, you either enjoy the balcony or air con.
We booked the newly renovated business room, which has separate shower and toilet, convenient if you are sharing the room.
The hotel also has a small gym, as well as a self help laundry. There is also a dry cleaner just next door.
The marathon starts at 7:00, they prepared a breakfast pack for us instead of the buffet breakfast, a good way to delight customers.
The restaurant is decent, breakfast choice is adequate, but not on the deluxe side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MRT Taipei 101/Taipei World Trade Center,Taipei International Convention Center (TICC),Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) in 5 minutes' walk from Pacific Business Hotel in Xinyi district. For leisure, shopping or dinning in Taipei 101,Viewshow Cinemas,LinJiang Street Night Market, or Mitsukoshi Shopping Complexes and Elephant mountain night scene , you can stroll from hotel with no bustle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Business Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Business Hotel Taipei
- Pacific Business Center Taipei
- Pacific Business Center Hotel Taipei