I was in seach of the Hotel with little spacious rooms a decent gym, wife and breakfast included within my company allowance. So this place was suggested by my patron.
- Location: City Centre, with High end and Budget shopping, restaurents and MRT station at walking distance
- Staff: Very Friendly, Quick and Helping
- Rooms: Spacious, with some snacks n coke free, all toilettories availabe in bathroom with nice shower and bath tub
- Gym: Small but well equipped facility
- WIFI: Nice Speed but not accessible on ground floor lobby
- Frequented by big native tourist groups, so becomes noisy at times
- Breakfast spread is limited and monotonous (very less continental options)
- The street gets lot of traffic during office hours, at times we took 30+ minutes to cover 300 meter stretch
Overall it is a pretty decent place to stay for family or business traveller.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your San Want Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Want Taipei
- Hotel San Want
- San Want Hotel Taipei