“Best Indian resturant”

Ranked #17 of 13,004 Restaurants in Taipei
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Punjabi Indian Cuisine with a wide variety of Tandoori Snacks, Main Courses in Vegetarian & Non Vegetarians. We offer tasty Indian food with friendly service. Healthy Fresh Indian Cuisine using finest ingredients and freshest products. Owner of Balle Balle Indian Restaurant & Bar opened the restaurant with the Intention of providing Ethnic Indian Punjabi Cuisine. Mr.Kant has assembled a highly skilled team of chefs representing Punjabi Cuisine from India. This is an intimate restaurant extending over a ground floor and basement floor for inviting private room for parties and events. If you are looking for fine dining with great ambiance and formal service with high cost to match look else where, We Assure to serve good Indian food, lightning fast service and budget friendly. Located in the Heart of City. On Intersection Of Bade Road & Guang fu North road. Walk able distance of 5 to 8 Mins from Sun yat Sen memorial Hall Exit 5. Check out for Photos for Dishes & Name card with Chinese address.
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have been to this place several times and found the prices overall reasonable compared to other places in Taipei. I rank Balle-Balle as No 1 in items of service, food quality, portion of the dishes. Some of my favorite are channa batura, kadai paneer, amritsari paronthe, dal makni, paneer butter masala. I highly recommend this place to those who are fan of real Indian food :)

1  Thank Visitor_deep
There are newer reviews for Balle Balle Indian Restaurant

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was looking for Indian food around Songshan airport and chanced upon this gem of a restaurant.
I was with my girlfriend and we ordered only 2 dishes with naan, wanting to reserve some stomach room for the night markets.
We had the butter chicken and the palak paneer. Both dishes were awesome, the butter chicken especially being spicy enough to be the perfect counter to the cold.
The naan was chewy and moist - the perfect vehicle for the curry.
Neither of us are particularly small eaters but the portion sizes were perfect. The waiter gave us appropriate recommendations and didn't try to push more food on us.
As we were about to leave, the owner of the restaurant came out to chat with us and even gave us sightseeing tips and directions to the nearby station.
We would have gladly come back for a second meal even if he hadn't offered a dish on the house .
The epitome of a homely Indian restaurant.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I ate there a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it so much that I brought another friend a few days later. The service was great and the food was outstanding. I highly recommend this place for people that love good food.

2  Thank Bulletprooftoast
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The owner was very nice and friendly to us and really wanted to ensure that we had a lovely time and we sure did! The waitress we had was also very friendly but a little pushy. Even though we had decided what we wanted on the menu, she insisted that we should change to something else. Since my friend and I have no clue about Indian food we did listen to her advice.

The food was great but the drinks were so-so. I tried a soda drink with pepper and salt inside, even though that was the recommendation I personally did not think it was so good.

3  Thank Lily T
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

The manager was very nice and the sauce for the curries was good but each curry had only two to three small pieces of meat inside, which for the price was far too little. The decor was also pretty cheap. If you want a good Indian dining experience in taipei go to Saffron in tienmu. How does this place hold such a high rating?

18  Thank gustogus