“Friendly staff with great authentic Persian taste”
Review of Persian Heaven Restaurant - CLOSED

Persian Heaven Restaurant
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I went to Persian heaven based on what I have read here on trip advisor. I was greeted by one of the waitress staff upon entry where I was directed to a table for two. It was a Friday night, so the restaurant was almost full. Shortly after, the menu was handed out. You can opt for going for a full set which includes, either soup or some other option that I cannot recall. A main, and a dessert followed by one free soft drink or juice. The prices are reasonable and the service was prompt, however the food took over 25 mins to be served.
This establishment is owned together with Taipei 1001, which is a shisha bar and lounge just the opposite door of Persian heaven. Both venues have belly dancing on the weekend, which is a great entertainment option.

1  Thank Hayder86

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Persian Heaven Restaurant is located not too far from Taipei 101, around 20-25 minutes walking distance.
Every night at around 8 pm belly dance starts so try to be there around that time. They also have Persian hookah bar with dance next door, it's open till 3 or 4 am.
I will revisit again when ever I get to Taipei.

2  Thank Davidchang21