Stayed here during the 2004 Presidential elections.
- Newly build hotel with hi tech design. The rooms are luxurious and there are lots of luxurious touch ( eg high grade toilet wares, nice furniture, plasma television etc)
- Friendly and efficient staff.
- Small boutique hotel which is well run and imaculately maintained. Check-in was efficient and quick.
- The room I stayed in was quite small.
- The neighbourhood is quiet and the hotel is far from the subway stations. It is however quite convenient and inexpensive to travel around by taxi to major spots within Taipei.
Overall, I think this is a new and modern hotel. The service is excellent too. Recommended by me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Evergreen Laurel Hotel (Taipei) is situated in the heart of Taipei’s business and financial district. The 100 spacious rooms and suites feature a soundproofing system that reduces ambient noise levels to below 40 dB. The fitness center offers modern health-club facilities including an assortment of Spa treatments. The elegant Evergarden serves a variety of Chinese cuisine for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evergreen Laurel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Laurel Taipei
- Hotel Evergreen Laurel