Just stayed for 9 days in Taipei and was really happy to be staying at the Landis. It is quite centrally located in Munquan East Road, so have the following benefits:
1. The closest MRT station is about 2 blocks away at Chongshan primary, which can take you to the electronics market in 2 stops
2. If you like really good Japanese food, the main restaurant of Mitsui is in walking distance as well
3. The Service is very professional, I had to send an urgent contract over a weekend and the team was really helpful
4. The WIFI is free and fast
5. There are very intentional and mindful small changes to breakfast everyday for someone who stays so long at one hotel (as on this trip), but I may be expecting a little more.
There are some places that Landis must consider rennovation to compete with some of the really great and new hotels in Taipei and in Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an elegant French art deco style, The Landis Taipei has offered legendary services to its guests since the "Grand Opening" in 1979. Our guest rooms are the reflection of the refined and luxurious themes with a touch of the modern world. Offering to all business and leisure travelers a welcome "oasis" in the busy Taipei, our property presents a wide variety of facilities combined with a high level of personalized services. For those travelers who are seeking a combination of the "classic" and the "comfort of modern life," The Landis Taipei has all the amenities and the facilities that travelers expect from a business hotel with truly impeccable services. At "Paris 1930" you will find the finest French cuisine pairing some of the best vintage wines recommended by our sommeliers. "Tien Hsiang Lo" will bring you authentic Hangzhou delights. "La Brasserie," our French-European restaurant, whose specialty is provincial cuisine, makes The Landis Taipei one of the most convenient addresses for your next unforgettable dining experience in Taipei. With our very accommodating banquet and conference facilities, we are certain that your business meetings or special celebrations will be comfortable and memorable. Pamper yourself at "Jurlique Day Spa," enjoying soothing treatments and aromatherapy sessions to help you release tensions and regain your inner balance. Our "Fitness Center" is a fully equipped gym where you will start or finish your day in a healthy way! The hotel is well-located with easy access to airports, entertainment, and the city's busy financial center. The Landis Taipei is a member of Landis Hospitality Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landis Taipei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landis Hotel Taipei
- Taipei Landis Hotel